drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GammaForce said:
drwhojan said:
GammaForce said:
When i downloaded retro's 6.40 update and replaced the TTMenu Folder and Dat witht he news ones and use it on my ds i get the No Menu icon when it starts up can some one tell me why?

Replace your original files - and just add in extinfo.dat / infolib.dat / ttpatch.dat / options.sys into your ttsmenu folder from his - are r4patch.dat for R4's

Alright i did what you said and i got it to work, but now when I start up Pokemon White v7 English Patched, or Golden sun they both load, but they go to white screens, any reason why this is happening?

Have you tryed the r4patch.dat

That worked for me on white screen's issue - but i only have a r4 original card, with both wood and YSMemu

GammaForce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
drwhojan said:
GammaForce said:
drwhojan said:
GammaForce said:
When i downloaded retro's 6.40 update and replaced the TTMenu Folder and Dat witht he news ones and use it on my ds i get the No Menu icon when it starts up can some one tell me why?

Replace your original files - and just add in extinfo.dat / infolib.dat / ttpatch.dat / options.sys into your ttsmenu folder from his - are r4patch.dat for R4's

Alright i did what you said and i got it to work, but now when I start up Pokemon White v7 English Patched, or Golden sun they both load, but they go to white screens, any reason why this is happening?

That worked for me on white screen's issue - but i only have a r4 original card, with both wood and YSMemu

Alright i tried ths but when i load the game is get the savfile is not found error.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GammaForce said:
drwhojan said:
GammaForce said:
drwhojan said:
GammaForce said:

Alright i tried ths but when i load the game is get the savfile is not found error.

Could be savlib.dat not in ttmenu folder , are a patched game , dose it happen on all games ?

GammaForce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
drwhojan said:
Could be savlib.dat not in ttmenu folder , are a patched game , dose it happen on all games ?

I got the games to load, but PKW and GSDD go whitescreen after its loading

daleybox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
daleybox said:
How do you install this to a M3i Zero? When I try doing the instructions on the first post (just copying the files), it says there is no system file, please load one. Can someone help and tell me what I'm missing?

Can anyone help me with this? Am I supposed to have other files in the system folder? If I simply wipe it and put in the files it says too, it says I'm missing the system files. What in addition to this do I need, or how do I make it boot with Sakura?

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
QUOTE said:
If a game doesn't appear in the Non-working section, then please let me know what/which game.

Here you have it again and correct
smile.gif

# 0881 - 772BA12A
•Castlevania: Portrait of ruin (E)

On R4, random Freezes , also, before anyone starts to say "it's an R4 problem", on Wood R4 that doesn't happen, I know that is better to use wood, but I think is bad that is still not working with YSMenu (and it really, REALLY worries me)
smile.gif

DS Scene Details:

•Rom Number: 0881
•Game Region: EUR
•Release Group: Supremacy
•Publisher: Konami
•ROM CRC: 772BA12A
•Save Type: Eeprom - 512 kbit
•ROM Size: 64MB

GammaForce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
drwhojan said:
GammaForce said:
drwhojan said:

I got the games to load, but PKW and GSDD go whitescreen after its loading

I supose Retro is the only one to help you hear - sorry i tryed my best

Well thanks anywayz then, guess i just wait for the 6.41 see if it somehow fixes all this

daleybox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
daleybox said:
daleybox said:
How do you install this to a M3i Zero? When I try doing the instructions on the first post (just copying the files), it says there is no system file, please load one. Can someone help and tell me what I'm missing?

Can anyone help me with this? Am I supposed to have other files in the system folder? If I simply wipe it and put in the files it says too, it says I'm missing the system files. What in addition to this do I need, or how do I make it boot with Sakura?

I'm getting the error "no system file found ! Put system file in"

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Vigilante said:
FireGrey said:
Vigilante said:
Looks like still no update
closedeyes.gif
If you can't wait, fix it yourself, anyway there isn't really any important games to fix.
Yes their is how about 999
So what your basically saying is, 'COME ON I WANT TO PLAY A GAME I HAVEN'T PAYED FOR'
If you really want it, buy it.
OR WAIT

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FireGrey said:
Vigilante said:
FireGrey said:
Vigilante said:
closedeyes.gif
If you can't wait, fix it yourself, anyway there isn't really any important games to fix.
So what your basically saying is, 'COME ON I WANT TO PLAY A GAME I HAVEN'T PAYED FOR'
OR WAIT
Okay I will just wait

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Vigilante said:
FireGrey said:
Vigilante said:
FireGrey said:
Vigilante said:
closedeyes.gif
OR WAIT
Okay I will just wait
Ok then
smile.gif

liewhl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vigilante for ur info there is already a patch out there, which can patch the game. it work, i am playing it now on my m3. if u ready want to play it u can find it. unless u want to play clean rom then u just wait for an update. if not just buy a r4 which can use this and wood kernal. dun tell mi u dun have 3-5 usd

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
liewhl said:
Vigilante for ur info there is already a patch out there, which can patch the game. it work, i am playing it now on my m3. if u ready want to play it u can find it. unless u want to play clean rom then u just wait for an update. if not just buy a r4 which can use this and wood kernal. dun tell mi u dun have 3-5 usd
well thanks for the info but I will just wait for the update

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
well no one answer my question , but i find the solution for my r4 sdhc , y put the folder of ttmenu , i put the old ysmenu from my old filmware , and now work soooooo good! =)

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
mathyuowns said:
BEFORE YOU RELEASE FIX THIS : 5397 - Phineas and Ferb Ride Again *MULTi5* (EUR) (512Mbit) (RFTD)
Just be patient, Retro knows what games will need to be fixed and there is no point in bugging him, oh and there's no point in typing it in caps, just going to make you look like a douche, Lol =P But seriously, we're lucky he's releasing these updates on GBAtemp let alone at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: