Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi,sorry im a noob but im having a problem here,ok i already setup everything and can run ysmenu fine (pokemon white etc playable) so my problem is when i add a new lets say 5 roms inside the sd card,the roms will be unplayable and the game icon doesnt show inside ysmenu and the loading bar will be blue,but when i copy the same 5 roms to another sdcard,the game will be playable,can someone help me?im using r4iiisdhc

Try another SD Card

Sounds to me like a bad / corrupt SD Card

rezafaliq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So you can get it working with both SD cards? I'm not sure if I'm following

Situation is like this

Sd card A - have about 25 roms,5 rom was put later,ysmenu cannot load that 5 rom but native firmware can load the game

Sd card B - only have that 5 rom that ysmenu from sdcard A that cannot load but can load in and played in sdcard B

Hope u can understand :/

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Situation is like this

Sd card A - have about 25 roms,5 rom was put later,ysmenu cannot load that 5 rom but native firmware can load the game

Sd card B - only have that 5 rom that ysmenu from sdcard A that cannot load but can load in and played in sdcard B

Sounds like it could be the flash cart itself is acting up try to borrow a friends to check or try the flash cart in another ds

boyumeow

慵懶的老貓
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Situation is like this

Sound like U had to backup every necessary files in Sd card A, reformat it and reinstall all 30 roms together. Thanks.

Arjav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I tried but i am still having an issue
a8aqa6yj.jpg

byry8u2y.jpg
anusunas.jpg

plushcardinal25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
4171 Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story
Game Serial: NTR-CLJE-USA, CRC32: CCBEE01B
After defeating Bowser, the game freezes when Peach and the Star Sprite use their powers to weaken Bowser and push him out of the castle.

Aedarun

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone.

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

Im a noob in this "world" of flashcards so I bought a fake flashcargd (R4i www.r4imax.com)

The only problem that I have with it is that I don't know what version of retrogamefan works on it. I need it because I have a Radiant Historia with a spanish patch that I can't play because of Load errcode= -4.

Its only happens with the game patched, the original one works perfectly.

Any idea to fix it?

PD: Again, sorry for my bad english and thanks.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone.

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

Im a noob in this "world" of flashcards so I bought a fake flashcargd (R4i www.r4imax.com)

The only problem that I have with it is that I don't know what version of retrogamefan works on it. I need it because I have a Radiant Historia with a spanish patch that I can't play because of Load errcode= -4.

Its only happens with the game patched, the original one works perfectly.

Any idea to fix it?

PD: Again, sorry for my bad english and thanks.

Radiant Historia Spanish patch

you mean ?

http://rh.tales-tra.com/

Are where you got your spanish translation "patch only" from ?...

EDIT:

Edit extinfo.dat / infolib.dat using TTDT.exe

for 5384 - Radiant Historia (USA) (ESP)

Serch GameID BRJE , copy / paste Settings (S) ID info(I)

Edit game to: Code: BRJE - ID F4CDD76D

File(F) Save(S) , PS: Do not Save as.

PS: Only the USA ROM, Can be patched to spanish .

Luskau

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
If i may ask, why dropping the M3Real support for your update ? It will comeback or it's definitive ?

I have one and love your stuff, and work great.
Whatever the decision you will make about this, a big thank you for what you have done. ^_^
Luskau

Lordjontan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello. Thanks for your great job.

I have a question. When i open extinfo.dat with ttdt.exe I noticed that some games have 000000000 by Game ID. ¿Why this occurs, Is not it supposed that every game has a unique ID?

Sorry for my english.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. Thanks for your great job.

I have a question. When i open extinfo.dat with ttdt.exe I noticed that some games have 000000000 by Game ID. ¿Why this occurs, Is not it supposed that every game has a unique ID?

Sorry for my english.

Its a default and only extinfo.dat can use it , infolib.dat dose need both encrypted Game IDs , but play with original decrypted game.

So if you have a game one original and one maybe language patched , 00000000 will work with both , Both ID's are required for infolib.dat . but game code same .

Although you can use both diffrent ID's for same game original are language patched with wish to.

But no point realy , The 1 default will do both .

Lordjontan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks for your answer:lol: .

But in that case ¿why some games have two entries in the extinfo.lib, one for the clean rom and another for the language patched rom? ¿would not be simple to fill the game ID of all games with 0000000?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    QuarterCut @ QuarterCut: my reaction to such information +1