Homebrew Retroarch with mame 2000 which version work ?

Linkuei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
WII's mame2000 core run all the mame-037b11 romset with flawless speed, but has a bug in the code that show garbage graphics on SEGA, TAITO, Konami and other Arcade boards... A shame that no one from the retroarch team tried to fix this :(

Reactions: rogerioronin

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to do a little research on HOW the PI handles the Games, Aka OS>FrontEnd>Cores

For Example:
[OS] - - - - - - - - [Front End] - - - - - - - [Cores]
Recalbox > EmulationStation > RetroarchCores

But that's another topic.

I can't find a way to fix xmen sound issue with FBA. Do you have time to test it on your side ? I dont know if I have a bad rom or if its just a setting issue. it run perfectly except the sound is deep in slow motion..

I wonder is the version of retroarch have importance or if it is just the core version that have importance ?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't find a way to fix xmen sound issue with FBA. Do you have time to test it on your side ? I dont know if I have a bad rom or if its just a setting issue. it run perfectly except the sound is deep in slow motion..

I wonder is the version of retroarch have importance or if it is just the core version that have importance ?
Its probably retroarch ;D

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm, that mean if I try another retroarch version like 1.3.3 or something else than 1.7.1 with the sames core it should fix the sound issue ?

Ill try it and let you know ;)
different cores of retroarch, means different versions of FBA and Mame, meaning you will need to reorganize the roms again, with new dat files.

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
different cores of retroarch, means different versions of FBA and Mame, meaning you will need to reorganize the roms again, with new dat files.

got it :) i try to find out why xmen have sound issue with fba and not the core mame 2003 I found on gbatemp, I also have sound issue with another unofficial core to run golden axe revenger of death adder... maybe both game just need to be launch with a specific version of retroarch ?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got it :) i try to find out why xmen have sound issue with fba and not the core mame 2003 I found on gbatemp, I also have sound issue with another unofficial core to run golden axe revenger of death adder... maybe both game just need to be launch with a specific version of retroarch ?
Try Mame Wii v1.0 , Non RetroArch, and clean the roms using the 0.134 dat file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1