Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

jayjay123

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep its its channel.
Still, I think the channel still requires you to have the files in the SD to work
OK thanks. I've downloaded the assets but I may be missing something. I see an assets.zip file on the SD card but the images still appear corrupt on the app. This is what my SD card looks like:

eVRiodD.png

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OK thanks. I've downloaded the assets but I may be missing something. I see an assets.zip file on the SD card but the images still appear corrupt on the app. This is what my SD card looks like:

eVRiodD.png
you need to decompress the zip so that you have a folder called /assets/ inside the media folder.
Once you do, open up RetroArch and specify where the assets folder is by going to Settings -> Directories -> Assets

Reactions: jayjay123

jayjay123

Trophies
XP
Country
you need to decompress the zip so that you have a folder called /assets/ inside the media folder.
Once you do, open up RetroArch and specify where the assets folder is by going to Settings -> Directories -> Assets

OK, done that but still getting the odd images... This is my SD card:

uPNixyU.png

This is the Wii U controller:
HNPL7A5.png

Thanks a ton for the help so far!

jayjay123

Trophies
XP
Country
I had a look at my Retroarch PC installation and noticed the assets folder was in the root of the main app so I tried moving the assets folder to there on the SD card, but no change.
This is my PC installation of Retroarch:

MYGV62T.png

jayjay123

Trophies
XP
Country
Oops!! Sorry! My bad, looks like I've missed the second step. Testing now!

jayjay123

Trophies
XP
Country
Aaaaand sorted! Thank you ShadowOne333. Just a note for others - the folder setting was actually there and correct but I had to browse to the folder and 'select this folder' to get it to accept the change and cache the icons. Fantastic!

THEMIGHTYMONARCH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say someone obtained the gsh and slang files, but when he tries to run the shaders, the files don't appear on the files they were put in. Why wouldn't the gsh files show up on Retroarch? What do you need to do to run them?

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
After some testing from the most recent retroarch build , i have to say im impressed , everything Works perfectly and only got 1 dsi error ( but i think that was cause a bad rom) with this and the recently psp port im just glad i didnt sold my wii u. Long live wii u homebrew
IMG-20180603-WA0020.jpeg
(:

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evening everyone, I've been away for a while and I'm running a... uh... out of date set of RetroArch cores, and I was wondering what the most stable thing to run is right now. RA is reporting what I'm currently running as RetroArch 1.6.5. I also have "RetroArch Launcher" on my Wii U menu that seems to load the cores from the SD card in sd:/retroarch/cores I think.

Should I just go with the latest nightly?

Edit: answered my own question and did it, newest nightlies are looking good!

Last edited by CheatFreak47,
D

Deleted User

Why do some FBA games run upside down? is there any way I can fix this?

Also can anyone explain to be how to use shaders?

Last edited by ,

pivix

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
is it possible to speed-up or fast-forward GBA games on any emulator available in Retroarch? (some games are terribly slow)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1