Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guess what guys?
img_20161119_123259-jpg.69538

I managed to get FBA RPX working!

I did several things:
  • Redownloaded Homebrew Launcher v1.4 from dimok's Github (for like the 4th time)
  • Redownloaded FBA rpx from aliaspider's files.
Now, where was the issue?
I can safely say that it wasnt redownloading HBL, since I have done that previously and that didnt work.

My guess is the following:
When I downloaded FBA the first time, I noticed it was named fba2012_alpha_wiiu.rpx, and my folder was named fba2012_alpha only, so I renamed the rpx to fba2012_alpha.rpx

Im thinking that was my problem. Because when I redownloaded FBA alpha today I left it as is from aliaspider's files into the fba2012_alpha directory.

Hope this helps for others having the same issue.

Lol you and renaming things dont mix ;) Glad you got it working. Welcome to the FBA full club :)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great unfiltered images, and proper scaling too! This is so much enjoyable!

I think the next things, I'd guess were implementing the libfat libraries to speed up SD read/writing (as Aliaspider explained), and further down the line (two-three months at the very minimum, if that), PPSSPP, PCSX-R, hopefully. We'll see what happens :P

Last edited by the_randomizer,
Reactions: ploggy and VinsCool

MrKatanaObiWan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the next things, I'd guess were implementing the libfat libraries to speed up SD read/writing (as Aliaspider explained), and further down the line (two-three months at the very minimum, if that), PPSSPP, PCSX-R, hopefully. We'll see what happens :P

If I could play n64 and ps1 roms on my wiiu I will die happy

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I thought I could die happy when I got my Wii to play ps1 and neogeo games (not on retroarch). Retroarch has completely surpassed my expectations and never ceases to please me.
To be honest, even without N64 nor PSX, Retroarch on WiiU is amazing, and it keeps becoming better each nightlies.
It already surpassed Virtual Console trash, no more too dark games, proper scaling, accurate emulation (this is great we finally have that), and tons of extras! This is the best, and something the WiiU scene really needed.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
just wondering what are the chance of having a 32x emulator ported? last time i heard there was no 32s emulator ported to the wii since noone were coded in ppc so this means we will never have a 32x option on wiiu neither?

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just wondering what are the chance of having a 32x emulator ported? last time i heard there was no 32s emulator ported to the wii since noone were coded in ppc so this means we will never have a 32x option on wiiu neither?
I think Picodrive supports 32X so maybe we'll see that at some point.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
so i played avsp on csp2 and sometimes it seemed the game went way too fast on transitions of "cutscenes" if you holded the dpad on any direction is this normal?

Also does show frame rate not work yet? i putted display framerate and couldnt get any framerate to show onscreen on fba csp2, havent tryed any other core tough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp