Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello friends, how are we doing with RetroArch on Wii U? @ShadowOne333 @ploggy i read somewhere that PS1 is finally happening?
Things are going great with Retroarch.. Core loading and Rom loading speed has been increased quite a bit and overall Retroarch is as stable as it's ever been :)
It's looking like PS1 has been put on the back burner, the main dev (embercold) decided to stop working on it..
But all is not lost.. We do have a working PS1 Core right now with Dynarec support, it just needs optimising for speed. There was talk of adding the Lightrec Dynarec before embercold left, so that's probably the next step if someone were to take this on again.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things are going great with Retroarch.. Core loading and Rom loading speed has been increased quite a bit and overall Retroarch is as stable as it's ever been :)
It's looking like PS1 has been put on the back burner, the main dev (embercold) decided to stop working on it..
But all is not lost.. We do have a working PS1 Core right now with Dynarec support, it just needs optimising for speed. There was talk of adding the Lightrec Dynarec before embercold left, so that's probably the next step if someone were to take this on again.

I am gonna test it, although I'm wishing for a duck station port at some point

Reactions: ploggy

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got Radiant Silvergun to work on MAME2003 or MAME2003 plus core i got title stuck on screen with 0000 0080 in box on bottom of screen it is from Sega ST-V

never mind guess ST-V Sega Arcade isnt working for Wii U or Switch but anyway i got Radiant Silvergun for Saturn running on Switch

Last edited by FanNintendo,

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: ploggy

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that we are back on the PSX subject for a minute, may I ask if that same core would work on Wii Retroarch and also if it was tried on Wii U via Overclocked vWii?

Just curious to see/know if this setup ever worked. That’s all.

justncase

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated to 1.9.9 and my settings and video disappeared what are my options to correct this, everything else looks fine I have no option to download icons to the games but all in all the rest is there but I need the settings so I can adjust things.

tmnr1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else experiencing slowdowns with turbografx CD games? I had version 1.8.9 and they worked just fine, but after updating to 1.9.9 the audio stutter and the games run slower.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.