Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, uh...what version do you suggest? 1.3 or 1.4 beta? o.o
1.4 is still beta and has a few issues I thought?

1.4 Beta is the one that supports RPX loading.

Ah okay, that one is still experimental, well, I'll stick with 1.3 in the mean time, thanks for the clarification :P

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't worked for me..

Weird, the 11-13 build for Snes9x, Genplus, and FCEUMM worked for me, huh. What did Aliaspider commit in the next build?

Check the Mednafen cores and the FBA ones, like Midway and NeoGeo, those are the ones which tend to get DSI exceptions, same for Gambattle.

I haven't really tested those ones yet.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Opoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't bothered updating my builds in a few days but it's really strange the mixed results that people are having on a per build basis. I'm guessing old configurations (either from prior builds, or the vWii cores) are getting in the way, or maybe not defining (or defining) a BIOS file for some systems is causing problems. Sort of hesitant to update anything on my end because of all this.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't bothered updating my builds in a few days but it's really strange the mixed results that people are having on a per build basis. I'm guessing old configurations (either from prior builds, or the vWii cores) are getting in the way, or maybe not defining (or defining) a BIOS file for some systems is causing problems. Sort of hesitant to update anything on my end because of all this.

All you need to do is back up the build that works and try the new ones. The ones from yesterday fix audio issues and allow resolution/aspect changes. There's no real risk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, lol