Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For anyone who wants to help provide debugging information for RetroArch Wii U, please be sure that you are running RetroArch either through Haxchi HBL or browser exploit HBL.
Using installed channels for RetroArch or HBL (non Haxchi), seem to reduce the probable errors that might occur.

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone who wants to help provide debugging information for RetroArch Wii U, please be sure that you are running RetroArch either through Haxchi HBL or browser exploit HBL.
Using installed channels for RetroArch or HBL (non Haxchi), seem to reduce the probable errors that might occur.
Well that would make sense since Haxchi HBL only loads .efl files. So those problems probably occur from that. So any of those bugs shouldn't really be essential imho if they aren't going ot be proper anyways.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well that would make sense since Haxchi HBL only loads .efl files. So those problems probably occur from that. So any of those bugs shouldn't really be essential imho if they aren't going ot be proper anyways.
Huh?
Haxchi HBL does load RPL/RPX files too...
That depends on the HBL version you are running.

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the newest and better version of HBL was an RPX and needed to be loaded other ways. I didnt know Haxchi loads the RPX version of HBL. I thought it could only load an .ELF version direct.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the newest and better version of HBL was an RPX and needed to be loaded other ways. I didnt know Haxchi loads the RPX version of HBL. I thought it could only load an .ELF version direct.

HBL 1.4 has always loaded RPX as apps, you just can't load Haxchi with an RPX file as far as I know.

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. but that is how you get the channel. So to not use the channel and since i am on CBHC id have to reboot everytime i wanna load it lol annoying.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Reactions: A Plus Ric

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got it now. We need someone who knows how to make a forwarder to make a forrwarder for the main retroarch.rpx for testing versions without HBL. as well. can help verify specific things possibly more.
Do you have CBHC installed?
If so simply install any DS game, like Brain Age, and do as if you were going to install Haxchi to it, but not CBHC.

Either that or getting a second DS game from eShop

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have CBHC installed?
If so simply install any DS game, like Brain Age, and do as if you were going to install Haxchi to it, but not CBHC.

Either that or getting a second DS game from eShop
I dont need it. I have the channel really. I was just stating how having two ways isn't very good to have. And the channel is way easier for most.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that's odd, RetroArch 1.6.7's main retroarch RPX
refuses to load on HBL.

Huh?? :blink:

All I get is a black screen, only way around is swapping the main RPX out with another, and when I load Yoshi's Island
then press Home, I get this

etmZtMK.jpg

Yeah, not cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4