Gaming Retroarch - Why are so many folders are not showing up in the file browser...

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Topic.

I installed the latest version of Retroarch on my PS VitaTV. I got 2 main issues:

1. When i scan a directory for roms, the scan runs trough completly, but nothing happens then. The roms are not getting listet in the main menu.
2. When i try to set a custom wallpaper for the menu, the Retroarch file browser only displays some folders, but most not. For example: ux0:/app is not visible. Like ux0:/Pictures (where i placed my wallpapers)

Vitashell, of course, shows all files/folders. Does anyone know what i'am doing wrong?

P.S.: I'am using an 64GB USB stick as storage. AND YES: The option "show hidden files/folders" is turned on.

Last edited by Bonny,

Marcosbong

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Topic.

I installed the latest version of Retroarch on my PS VitaTV. I got 2 main issues:

1. When i scan a directory for roms, the scan runs trough completly, but nothing happens then. The roms are not getting listet in the main menu.
2. When i try to set a custom wallpaper for the menu, the Retroarch file browser only displays some folders, but most not. For example: ux0:/app is not visible. Like ux0:/Pictures (where i placed my wallpapers)

Vitashell, of course, shows all files/folders. Does anyone know what i'am doing wrong?

P.S.: I'am using an 64GB USB stick as storage. AND YES: The option "show hidden files/folders" is turned on.

I'm not sure about this, because it's a lot of time since I used Retroarch last time, but I remenber something related to the folder's name containing the roms. They have to perfectly match with the names of the emulators they belong to (ex. Atari2600) , like in a special database that can be found on the net named libretro. Sorry but I'm a newbie and I can't post web links yet.
Hope this helps you with the issue. I remember I had same issue, not sure if it was in Ps Vita, and had something to do with this.

PD. Games names & size also have to match with database to be shown. It's a verification system to guarantee that games will work fawlessly on Retroarch. Good luck

Reactions: Bonny

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm