Homebrew RetroArch Switch

boscocraftXD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just saw this... man, will it be a good time to be a switch owner soon. just hurry up and get Muppen64 or PJ64 working.... then... you'll have me sold in a heartbeat....

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i just saw this... man, will it be a good time to be a switch owner soon. just hurry up and get Muppen64 or PJ64 working.... then... you'll have me sold in a heartbeat....
Mupen64 is possible.
Project64 I don't think so, afaik Project 64 hasn't been made into a core for RetroArch yet.

boscocraftXD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mupen64 is possible.
Project64 I don't think so, afaik Project 64 hasn't been made into a core for RetroArch yet.

good point. i guess i forgot about that... if it was a retroarch core, id be using it for my retropie setup... but that's not a can of worms to get into on a Nintendo switch forum....

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Huh. I just realised it could be possible to get a port of Drastic for the Switch.

Currently you have to pay for it on the play store but Exophase has said he would release it for free eventually so we could hopefully get a Retroarch core down the road :)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Huh. I just realised it could be possible to get a port of Drastic for the Switch.

Currently you have to pay for it on the play store but Exophase has said he would release it for free eventually so we could hopefully get a Retroarch core down the road :)
I gotta say though, I'm looking forward even more to melonDS/Medusa rather than Desmume, hopefully that one gets a core like mGBA did :P

Reactions: ploggy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo