Homebrew RetroArch Switch

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I work with Linux daily at work, it's my day to day thing, so I'm not new to this.
Very doubtful. If you had a lick of sense or any background with any form of GNU/Linux, you wouldn't be speaking so ill of it. Also, this idea of it not being homebrew is silly and false.

Does it load the payloads without a PC?
It of course requires initial RCM access, but once it's been done you can reboot the system back to memloader and choose another payload. It would just be a matter of keeping the console in sleep mode to have constant access to it.

achandab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does anyone know if Retroarch will come to TX Custom Firmware? Do we have to wait for TX to reveal more details or would RetroArch developer know this already?

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone know if Retroarch will come to TX Custom Firmware? Do we have to wait for TX to reveal more details or would RetroArch developer know this already?
It depends on whether or not TX will allow for Homebrew Launcher to run in their CFW.
If it does, chances are RetroArch will run as well, we just need the builds to be updated and/or get a LibNX port of RetroArch.

achandab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It depends on whether or not TX will allow for Homebrew Launcher to run in their CFW.
If it does, chances are RetroArch will run as well, we just need the builds to be updated and/or get a LibNX port of RetroArch.
Thanks mate. Are you the same guy that replies to my tweets on Twitter as well, for the Retroarch page?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks mate. Are you the same guy that replies to my tweets on Twitter as well, for the Retroarch page?
Huh I don't recall replying to any of RetroArch's tweets, I'm afraid it wasn't me, might be another user as I have my own twitter page under the same name as here.

achandab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Huh I don't recall replying to any of RetroArch's tweets, I'm afraid it wasn't me, might be another user as I have my own twitter page under the same name as here.
Ah all good. I think its the actual RA dev who replies on the RA twitter page. Because he has been tweeting about that PSX bounty as well. Thanks for your help anyway :)

Reactions: ShadowOne333

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to be rude, but shut down your computer, you don't deserve what internet gives to you right now, start enjoying reading, at least read about things you like.

Wow, who pissed in your cereal? You expect people to read through 60 pages to find out what works and what doesn't work on Switch? You could've just answered his question and went on your way.

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

Mach

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow, who pissed in your cereal? You expect people to read through 60 pages to find out what works and what doesn't work on Switch? You could've just answered his question and went on your way.

Sorry bro, you don't need 60 pages to discover it. An almost 5 minutes search and you are done :)

Rune

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Isn't there going to be any progress? Shouldn't anyone have attempted recompiling with the latest library(ies) by now?
We were hoping an official release would be out by now, but we're still waiting.
We need the TX tool or Atmosphere to come out, so that we have far more people with hacked consoles. Then we might see more people working on making this happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make... +1