1. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Germany
    Open an issue on github for this for devs to see it.

2. Purple_Shyguy

Purple_Shyguy GBAtemp Maniac

pinbi7 likes this.
  3. fst312

fst312 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Is there like a compatible pc retro looking n64 controller. Just asking because I noticed when playing wcw vs nwo world tour, the pad and one of the analog sticks move the character while the other is for the c buttons and that means there is no analog stick to taunt and the stick that suppose to taunt is also how you do your special. If I go into controller menu and change the analog from left to right, than I can taunt or use specials but than I don’t have c buttons. I know I have extra buttons on these pro controllers that can possibly be used for the c buttons but most games are may need them in their proper spots on the controller to get a good experience playing n64. Looking for a compatible controller most likely will be wired but I’m hoping if it is, sys con will make it work.

Last edited by fst312, Sep 30, 2020
  4. nWo

nWo The Game Master

Mexico
    You must have a strange or bad configuration of the controllers, because I play WWF No Mercy and WCW nWo Revenge and the pad is for moving the wrestlers, the left stick acts as the N64 stick, and the right stick acts as the C buttons, working properly without problems.

Take a look at your controller configuration and see if everything is in order.

5. fst312

United States
    Yeah I just had to take off analog controller in controller configuration, now things work better but if there is a controller, I still would consider getting one.

nWo likes this.
  6. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Germany
    I know this is for L4T Ubuntu but nice video though:

I have my fingers crossed that:
    • we'll see the rumored Switch Pro next year
    • it will be hackable
    • m4xw eventually drops a decent Dolphin port for HOS
    • Wii games run pretty well on Switch Pro + Atmosphère + RetroArch (+ OC)

fst312 and ShadowOne333 like this.
  7. 18Phoenix

18Phoenix GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    I just cross my fingers that it becomes a real console and not a strange handheld mix I don't need to pay extra for unneeded gimmicks. They didn't say that it will be a Switch Pro, so I'm happy for now.

Last edited by 18Phoenix, Oct 4, 2020
  8. radicalwookie

radicalwookie GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Does anyone have a link to NSP version of stable latest RetroArch?
    I’m a moron and don’t know how to pa k myself

9. bad361

bad361 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Russia
    NSP has been unsupported and not recommended since long ago. Use title redirection or if you're eager to use nsp, you can just easily make a forwarder with nro2nsp yourself, but you won't get support if you use nsp.

Last edited by bad361, Oct 8, 2020
  10. Ace88

Ace88 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Everytime I try to start melonDS via Retroarch (latest stable build) my system (Atmosphere) chrashes

After is start a game the hbmenu pops up and then when i select anything I get the Error-Code: 2162-0002 (0x4a2)

does anybody know that issue?

11. SegretoSecret

SegretoSecret Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hi, I was wondering if there is any way to set up internal resolution for psx/psp games and if there is a way to enable pixel perfect scaling for gba/psx (integer scaling doesn't seem to do the pixel perfect scaling). Anyway, I am a huge fan of retroarch so thanks a lot!

Last edited by SegretoSecret, Oct 18, 2020
  12. fst312

United States
    Just wondering about sega saturn right now before I even bother getting any roms for my switch, are all games going to run slow or just most games. Even though I have the games I want to play on my actual saturn already, I’m wondering if there is actual playable games on the switch. Not talking about android side of switch, if I seen correctly that one works pretty good but it just looks like I’m going to be mirroring that from a pc or something.

Edit
    When I get home I’ll try the two games I’m wondering about, contra legacy of war and clock work night 2.

Edit2
    Clockwork knight 2 seems to work with some lag and sound issues. I think I’m just going to download most of my saturn games and see how well they work. I don’t know when the last time this emulator was updated but if most my games I own work good enough I’ll be okay with that.

Last edited by fst312, Oct 19, 2020
  13. worm28

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Im having an issue with retroarch with some of my playlists if i choose a game from certain playlists and quit the game then go back to my playlists then like half of my playlist entries are gone its deleting my playlist entries it happens with the stella core the citra core and the ppsspp core im using the RetroArch 2020-7-27 build i think its a bug in retroarch does anyone else have this problem or know of a fix?

14. Rahkeesh

Rahkeesh GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    These will be set in core options (options under quick menu.) For PPSSPP you need to exit retroarch after you get the settings you want rather than going back into game, because it will just crash. For PSX you need to use the Beetle emulator which will struggle to run in even 2x at fullspeed but you can do it.

Integer scaling, aspect ratio 1:1 PAR, and bilinear filtering off, should give you pixel perfect.

15. cebolleto

cebolleto GBAtemp Regular

I had similiar problems with my sd card formatted in NTFS instead of FAT32

16. worm28

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Im using a Samsung EVO 512gb sd card formatted to fat32

17. frankadank

frankadank Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I plugged an arcade stick (third party) that is compatible with a few consoles to the switch, it reads as a pro controller which is great but the button layout is completely wrong.
    Unfortunately I cannot remap the controls for this in the switch itself and when I try to remap the controls for this in retro arch it affects ALL my input devices which includes all my joycons and my actual pro controller. How do I remap this specific controller ONLY on retroarch?

18. ragestaker21

ragestaker21 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    What clocks does retroarch uses?

Im dying to replay medievil 1 and 2 under my bed sheets with my switch :cry:

last time i tried several months ago there was severe problems with the audio

Last edited by ragestaker21, Oct 25, 2020 at 10:41 PM
  19. bad361

bad361 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Russia
    You can easily play through medievil 1-2 without any problems with mid to no OC whatsoever(depending on dithering option). I completed them both on rearmed core in RA, no issues.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - RetroArch, Switch,