Homebrew RetroArch Switch

HailPetunia

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Been trying to play multiplayer MAME with 4 gamecube controllers using the adapter.

We have to manually assign the players 1-4 buttons every time and its a hassle.
*edit
fixed second issue about disappearing settings option

Last edited by HailPetunia,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Here's a custom boxart I made to use with the Sigil WAD that Romero release some days ago, for use inside RetroArch as a thumbnail for boxart.
Seeing how there's no official boxart for Sigil, I decided to make one closely resembling the cover art of the book that comes with the Sigil package.

Feel free to use it as you will.

dn3cDdi.png

sigil-png.169168

Attachments

• Sigil.png
    Sigil.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 344
Last edited by ShadowOne333,

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Anyone know how to get the 60FPS Cheats working for both God of War games on PPSSPP?

i've got the 60FPS cheats set to C1 in both of the .ini files under Retroarch/cores/savefiles/cheats (which is where my PSP Cheats are stored)
but still nothings changed for some reason.. i've got Internal Cheats turned on in the options of both Chains of Olympus and Ghosts of Sparta.
i'm using the codes from this page
https://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=22159

with the same codes as my Game ID's
UCES00842 and UCUS98737
simply editing the .ini file and placing the code in its entirety from each into each .ini

however when i boot up either game and wait till i get into the gameplay they both start dropping in FPS drastically so the cheats simply aren't working..
what am i doing wrong?

Last edited by DerekGeneric831,

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to get the 60FPS Cheats working for both God of War games on PPSSPP?

i've got the 60FPS cheats set to C1 in both of the .ini files under Retroarch/cores/savefiles/cheats (which is where my PSP Cheats are stored)
but still nothings changed for some reason.. i've got Internal Cheats turned on in the options of both Chains of Olympus and Ghosts of Sparta.
i'm using the codes from this page
https://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=22159

with the same codes as my Game ID's
UCES00842 and UCUS98737
simply editing the .ini file and placing the code in its entirety from each into each .ini

however when i boot up either game and wait till i get into the gameplay they both start dropping in FPS drastically so the cheats simply aren't working..
what am i doing wrong?
Is the game able to consistently push 30fps? If not then the 60fps cheat is useless.

Pola92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it normal that the sound only works in handheld mode? Whenever is docked is mute but otherwise sound is fine.
Thanks.

AnotherAlternative

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PPSSPP-3a020f8 build seems to have problem with the native save/load menu not appearing, you can still save/load your game but the cursor and everything is missing, this wasn't the case for an earlier build I tested.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need standalone Genesis Plus GX or Picodrive ports for Nintendo Switch, common make them already.

GTFO, his first post was "Fuck Retroarch". Who are you to demand anything? Are you just too stupid to use Retroarch? Those emulators work perfect with it so there probably will never be a standalone deal with it.

Last edited by EmulateLife,
Reactions: DarknessPlay3r

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@ShadowOne333, just reporting that the save/load screen not appearing is still present and lord of apocalypse fan translation menu text doesn't show up in game on the ppsspp 5616b0c build.
Did you download the assets for PPSSPP?
I believe some stuff from ppsspp won't work without the assets for the emulator in the correct path.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"