Homebrew RetroArch Switch

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
had this a couple times a while back.
fixed it by deleting everything related to retroarch and copying it all back from the original nightly zip.
not sure why it happens

after comparing my retroarch folder with a fresh downloaded one, i finally managed to fix it by removing the .cfg file in the 'autoconfig' folder.

but when i began to reconfigure my stuff again, i ran into a new issue. before, i set right stick click as the menu toggle button and i could click it to enter the menu and click it again to go back to gameplay.
but for some reason, going back just didn't work anymore, so that i had to navigate back all the way to quick menu and resume every time... so i reverted back to the backed up config and left it be..

dishins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
not sure if this is only on switch version, but i can't seem to set a static wallpaper background in my retroarch build, tried with 1280x720 png images but xmb menu won't show my wallpaper file in menu, anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: dormeus

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if this is only on switch version, but i can't seem to set a static wallpaper background in my retroarch build, tried with 1280x720 png images but xmb menu won't show my wallpaper file in menu, anyone else having this issue?
U have to go in to settings changes it :)

Reactions: dishins
D

Deleted User

Xenogears FMV

sorry but not on my end if you want i can make a video demonstrating. sad to say that is a bios/shader/retro or core version/cfw (are you on atmos or sxos?)/core settings so many things could be causing that but no stutter here. plays perfect video actually. Unless this is something later in game. I am assuming this is present in intro video for you yes?

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is this hardware decoding? We already have pPlay but the software decoding drains battery quite bad.
Why dont you try it and compare it.
It should perform better due to the SIMD/NEON optimizations, until pplay adapts these changes.
But the RA player is really barebones, no fancy shit.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Last edited by notimp,

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
m4xw moves one step closer to making RA an entire OS.

Cut to 6 months later:
"Okay guys, here's some video editing software and anti-virus to protect any files downloaded through the also included browser. If there's any issues, write them up in detail on the Word processor I included last week"
RA qlaunch replacement when?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol