Homebrew RetroArch Switch

Bluer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I encountered a strange problem with Retroarch. I was on nightly build and tried to run Virtua Fighter 2 on Genesis Plus GX core, but it crashed the app and now the nsp forwarder for Retroarch says that it is corrupted and nro just crashes the whole console when I try to run it. Is it related to nightly build or pseudo 3d games for Genesis core just corrupt the whole Retroarch?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I encountered a strange problem with Retroarch. I was on nightly build and tried to run Virtua Fighter 2 on Genesis Plus GX core, but it crashed the app and now the nsp forwarder for Retroarch says that it is corrupted and nro just crashes the whole console when I try to run it. Is it related to nightly build or pseudo 3d games for Genesis core just corrupt the whole Retroarch?

Exfat or Fat32?

gethsemane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
given the fact that you experienced random corruption, this sounds like an ExFAT-related issue to me. if you haven't already, reinstall your forwarder and your retroarch build onto a FAT32 SD card.

jamstripe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So Im having some trouble with zelda OOT. every time i pause the game it crashes. turning framebuffer off seems to fix it but i loose half the screen with it off. very strange.

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro