Homebrew RetroArch Switch

gbazone

Trophies
XP
Country
FYI if you want to use Ex-Fat you need to run the file fix under tools in Hekate for files to be recognized (if you dragged them onto your SD Card). I believe transferring things over via FTP also solves the problem.

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The site only seems to be hosting the forwarder. Where can one find the full nsp?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was having an issue with N64 roms crashing after Nintendo logo (Mupen). I installed nsp, as several suggested, and that fixed the issue. Thanks to all of those who suggested the nsp install!

Now my problem is the game (DK64) runs 20fps in action, but I'm hoping more optimizations are forthcoming for N64.
Which nsp did you use? The one from the retroarch site just crashes my switch at launch

Reactions: Ron4n

grabman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's working, and it is, please explain the problem.

i have in earlier post actually in two words corruption inevitable

good news! got snatcher sega cd to work needed bin cue and genesis gx

still no luck pce cd rondo eng t

anyone try the hacked psp psx bin? im testing it i see no difference?

these settinfs n latest nightly super mario 64 runs well

Framebuffer Emulation: False Depth Buffer to RDRAM: Off Hardware per-pixel lighting: False Less Accurate blending mode: True GPU shader depth write: False

can someone explain how to save core options?

Last edited by grabman,

zenjiki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This mostly happens with the PCSX core, maybe about half the time I get an error when loading the core and starting a game when using the NSP. When using the album homebrew, PCSX works with less errors. Is it because I'm using SXOS?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think the NSP for RetroArch has been updated.
Please be sure to redownload and reinstall for those that were having issues with it.
Also, be sure to let me know if the link is still the same or if it has changed for the recent NSP, as I' still not sure xD

Reactions: Bumblecito

grabman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he is sorta right its slower but had more compatibility less graphical errors for some games but mupen with settings i posted way better for mario64

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5