Retroarch not opening Minish Cap or other GBA ROMs.

Jim-Luc Tiberius Kirkard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played Minish Cap for days, but suddenly I hook in a new Afterglow xb360 controller and GBA ROMs don't work regardless of core. I played for a while no problem with the controller. Anyone got a fix or at least a way to use the save or savestates on other emu? I also had an issue with LoZ NES freezing after five minutes.

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Played Minish Cap for days, but suddenly I hook in a new Afterglow xb360 controller and GBA ROMs don't work regardless of core. I played for a while no problem with the controller. Anyone got a fix or at least a way to use the save or savestates on other emu? I also had an issue with LoZ NES freezing after five minutes.
Get a new emu, there are a lot of great GB emulators and as for the save file, You can search nes save file format and gb save file format, find the save folder and move the files into a different emulator save folder. For Loz, yeah just get a new emulator

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Get a new emu, there are a lot of great GB emulators and as for the save file, You can search nes save file format and gb save file format, find the save folder and move the files into a different emulator save folder. For Loz, yeah just get a new emulator
You do realize that RetroArch isn't an emulator, but rather a wrapper for other emulators, right? OP stated that he's already tried using other cores, which are the actual emulators.

OP, this could be a problem with the driver conflicting with how RetroArch handles HID devices. Do you have multiple drivers installed for various controllers, or have you just been using keyboard and mouse? If the former, uninstall all of them, reinstall the Afterglow's driver, and then see if the problem persists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I kind of miss Leslie Nielsen