Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Delete the config file then. I'm not gonna hold your hand. Just try it...

You know, for an outsider the mere action to delete a congif file sounds akin to the famous joke of deleting System32, that or directly dangerous.

Seriously there's a lot of people here (myself included) asking for and receiving help, i don't see the point on acting like that. Show a bit of empathy here.

By the way, just got a black screen and hard lock opening Vampire Killer with jMSX. Clues? :$

Last edited by Osakasan,

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
You know, for an outsider the mere action to delete a congif file sounds akin to the famous joke of deleting System32, that or directly dangerous.

Seriously there's a lot of people here (myself included) asking for and receiving help, i don't see the point on acting like that.

By the way, just got a black screen and hard lock opening Vampire Killer with jMSX. Clues? :$
Works okay for me with machine type set to MSX2+. But it's probably the ROM. Or that weird bug where the emulator hangs after loading too many ROMs in the same session.

Reactions: Osakasan

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Works okay for me with machine type set to MSX2+. But it's probably the ROM. Or that weird bug where the emulator hangs after loading too many ROMs in the same session.

Just tried again, now it isn't a hardlock (the frame counter is running) but simply a black screen.

It's the only rom i have ; x ; I'll try another source

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Yes, i have it on MSX2+ just like you. Still the same results.
Weird. Are you using the latest nightly? I'm still using the initial release of the port as I haven't gotten around to downloading the latest version, so maybe an update broke something.
I'd still try with another ROM just to be sure.

Rj.MoG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The more recent nightly builds since the "msx" emulator was added crash my 3ds. Can't figure out why. N3DS 9.2 here.

Guysho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Should we assume O3DS owners can use the other Genesis emulators fairly well since Picodrive is no longer included in the latest builds?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Plus GX is a good bit more accurate than Picodrive, so I imagine the O3DS wouldn't run it quite as well. I get the feeling that Picodrive being missing is an error, and not intentional. @Radius4, any comment? :P

Reactions: SLiV3R

Gardevoir7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got Sonic CD and it came with the entire soundtrack and an ISO file. Can the 3DS even run ISO files? I tried UnISO and it's not working.

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Say... Anyone know on the status of PCSX on N3ds? I'm itching to play Castlevania Chronicles but I need to delete some stuff from my sd card and I'm feeling kinda lazy. :D

Hey, at least I'm honest. :P

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Say... Anyone know on the status of PCSX on N3ds? I'm itching to play Castlevania Chronicles but I need to delete some stuff from my sd card and I'm feeling kinda lazy. :D

Hey, at least I'm honest. :P

If you're using the .cia, you can get almost full speed with PSX emulation. If you're using .3dsx, games run at around 25% speed. A future update may make use of dynarec/gspwn to bring up the speed but how much effect it will have is unpredictable.

Reactions: SLiV3R
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o