Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Yesterday got a white screen+crash with NXengine running via ironhax+Homebrew Loader Grid folder.

Has anyone experienced the same?

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
It's for gba. And I actually think it would sound better to use 3DS cia gba emulation and Goomba. Instead of Gameyob 3ds or Gambette. But don't quote me on this. Haven't tested yet :P

Woah! That would be actually pretty weird if it works (emulaception) However it's out of my reach, so i'll keep with Gameyob and waiting GPU implementation for Ganbatte (It's actually my favourite GBC emulator for PC, so i'm looking forward to use it at its full extent on 3DS, moreso now that the official VC seems to be dead)

Reactions: SLiV3R

qwertoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey how does catsfc and snes9x work compared to blargsnes on O3DS? Any specific settings to make it run better? Can't wait until more support is given for the O3DS, great work guys!

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey how does catsfc and snes9x work compared to blargsnes on O3DS? Any specific settings to make it run better? Can't wait until more support is given for the O3DS, great work guys!

Catsfc ranges from 16 to 25 in the games i tested (not counting menus, splashcreens and such), Snes9x is said to be slower than Catsfc so don't get your hopes up.

It's still early, wait for GPU rendering (wich BlargSNES has and Retroarch cores still don't) Things will get really interesting then.

Reactions: laharl22

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
you can now turn off the console by pressing the upper part of the touchscreen. the lower part controls the main menu toggle.
I also added support for ZL/ZR buttons and C-stick, I can't test those though so no idea if they actually work.

Do you mean turn the lower screen off? Or turn off the whole 3ds? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."