Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
A few Super Mario Bros. remakes for all to enjoy

1) Super Mario Bros 2 - 3D

snap12.JPG
m2v2_ss2.jpg

I think i played this years ago & it was'nt crash hot, but then again it could of been updated. Untested. Download!

2) Original Super Mario Bros - 3D

LnbC.jpg

Download!

Game play is the same as Super Mario bros although the maps are not the same as the original, game playstyle is the same. Some eniems do behavie different so look out. Players have inf. lives the count up (i guess to count how many times you die lol)
Control mario with the arrow keys & the camera with WASD keys, RF keys to zoom in & out

3) Super Smasher Bros

25365_200_150_C8C8C8.jpg

This Super Mario like Game is unlike anything ever before in a no-holds-barred adventure. Join Martinio and Loogie on their reckless adventures featuring a 10 level quest, challenge mode, versus games mode and joystick supported, plus much more.

Head Here!

4) Mario Forever

38484_200_150_C8C8C8.jpg

Mario Forever is really a classic mario remake. Once again you strap on your wrench and hardhat and guide the chubby plumber through many skilfully made levels. The diversity of the levels is very impressive. You will have to get through levels ranging from underwater caverns to levels filled with hot lava.

Head Here! or Over There!

5) Mario Nightmare 2

25139_90_70_FFFFFF.jpg

An exhilarating game of dodge-ball for Mario. A good wholesome game that's fun for the whole family or at drunken keg parties. This game dosen't have much of a plot so of course it'll keep you busy for hours.

Head Here!

People got any of there own to add?

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Got slightly beaten to the punch but i updated the links in the first post.
biggrin.gif

Also added...

Sega Saturn Mario Freeware

mariosaturn.jpg

Read on the small info Right Here! tho it dont help to obtain it for those that want it.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
More info on Sega Saturn Mario, its called Virtua Mario Bros. & download for your saturn(?) can be found at the site HERE!

More piccys for non saturn people (like people from mars lol
tongue.gif
)

mario015.jpg
mario008.jpg
mario014.jpg

Im guessing you can create homebrew on the saturn now with the BASIC code being ported.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a