Hacking Retrix problem

mj74

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just set up a dev account and installed Retrix 1.9.4.0 and x64 dependencies. However, I can't get a controller to work with any of the emulators. I can select the emulator I want and stop/start it by pressing start and select together, but that's it - no in game control at all. I have tried 2 genuine wireless XB1 controllers.

Anyone else had this problem or know of a fix?

Thanks

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just set up a dev account and installed Retrix 1.9.4.0 and x64 dependencies. However, I can't get a controller to work with any of the emulators. I can select the emulator I want and stop/start it by pressing start and select together, but that's it - no in game control at all. I have tried 2 genuine wireless XB1 controllers.

Anyone else had this problem or know of a fix?

Thanks
the dev never fixed it you have to exit out after a game goto home then relaunch the emulator

hellrokr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the dev never fixed it you have to exit out after a game goto home then relaunch the emulator
its a bit buggy, but it works. Pressing, Select + start together gets you out of the game. Or just press "B" once inside the ROM, to get rid of virtual buttons overlay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: