Hacking Restoring SysNAND

CaptainSodaPop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello, I need some help. I was restoring SysNAND and there were some errors displayed on the upper screen, I'm not sure if that was part of the script or actually something went bad. In the end it said it was successfuly restored and from what I've seen everything works fine so far, but can someone just confirm for me that those errors are normal?

I recorded the whole video of restoring SysNAND so it's easier to for you to give me the right answer. Sorry for the long video, you can speed it up but I wanted to make sure I record everything that's happening on screen.

Aquadraws

Trophies
Da qualche parte nella Dimensione Magica...
XP
Country
Italy
When you run a script on GodMode9 what you see on the top screen is just what's inside the script (Example when you try to edit a .bat file on your pc), the "Errors" you saw are just messages that appear on the bottom screen when something goes wrong. Hope that answered your question.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, I need some help. I was restoring SysNAND and there were some errors displayed on the upper screen, I'm not sure if that was part of the script or actually something went bad. In the end it said it was successfuly restored and from what I've seen everything works fine so far, but can someone just confirm for me that those errors are normal?

I recorded the whole video of restoring SysNAND so it's easier to for you to give me the right answer. Sorry for the long video, you can speed it up but I wanted to make sure I record everything that's happening on screen.
I don't see any errors. The script sets an error message for the case of failure – but you did get a success message in the end.

The newer version of GodMode9/Megascript does not show the script source code on the upper screen if I remember that correctly. If your Luma3DS version is as old or older than your GodMode9 version you might run into the infamous "Failed to apply 1 FIRM patch(es)" error when updating the official firmware. Make sure you have at least Luma3DS v9.1 before updating.

Consider updating GodMode9 and Luma on SD and CTRNAND.

Good luck and have fun!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol