Restoring Save Issue - Pokemon

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Breakshot1, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Breakshot1
    OP

Breakshot1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2009
    Hi quick question for anyone,
    what the problem is, is i have played through and finished the US version of pokemon,
    now i have been trying to import the save into a UK Retail version so i can benefit from the pokewalker,
    i followed the steps with the Savsender and it says it was sent to the card successfully, but i still the old save. [​IMG]

So i was thinking that the save created playing the US version must not be compatible with the UK retail card.

Would this be true or is there another issue. [​IMG]

2. SirCB85

SirCB85 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 27, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Either that, or it´s because no homebrew up to today can dump or restore saves to a retail Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver without doing some soldering on the cart.
    But thats just a speculation as you didn´t tell us wich Pokemon Game you´re talking about.

3. Breakshot1
    OP

Breakshot1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2009
    Yeh it is SoulSilver, i've just started the game from the start again [​IMG]

4. Masked Ranger

Masked Ranger GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 24, 2009
    From what I've been reading here, HG/SS change the voltage on one of the pins of the PCB. There's a picture of someone soldering a wire from pin 4 to a chip's pin to have some sort of hardware be able to get the save from a retail cart. I know that doesn't sound helpful, but it is.

Edit: Click on this link and read the thread for more info and options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice