Tutorial  Updated

Restore VitaShell on Henkaku 3.65!

I found a super simple way to restore VitaShell!

1) Install QCMA - https://codestation.github.io/qcma/

2) Install PSVIMGTOOLS-FRONTEND - https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/psvimgtools-frontend/downloads/

3) Plug in your PSVita via USB to your computer. Run QCMA, then open PSVIMGTOOLS-FRONTEND. (Your account and AID should be auto detected.)

4) On PSVIMGTOOLS-FRONTEND's popup menu, press "Easy Installers" > "VitaShell" > "Install" (button). The program should put Vitashell in to your default CMA "APPS" folder on your computer.

5) Open Content Manager on your PSVita. Press "Copy Content" > "PC -> PS Vita System" > "Applications" > "PS Vita" > "VitaShell" (checkbox) > Copy.

DONE! Now you have VitaShell back on your device!

Last edited by Erfg1,

JMSMORIARTY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have this problem, all looks like its done, but no VitaShell app on that directory.

EDIT: Fixed, the CMA folder was in in an older folder.

Last edited by JMSMORIARTY,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
What issues are you having? You should be able to log in without doing anything. Make sure are spoofing version 3.67 in HENkaku settings.

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
Trophies
Website
www.bit.ly
XP
Country
Philippines
What issues are you having? You should be able to log in without doing anything. Make sure are spoofing version 3.67 in HENkaku settings.

I'm getting this error when trying to log my PSN account during the process of wanting to connect to PC via CMA: C0-11019-2.

Going directly into PSN via the Settings is not also helping as it gives this error when trying to sign up for a new dummy account: NW-2304-9.

Furthermore, the device is already spoofed for "3.67" by default.

I'm already on 3.65 Enso and could not do a complete system format just to log my PSN account in for it to connect to PC...

Last edited by Dothackjhe,

Jerriel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
the vitashell is install on the ba folder if i transfer it to the first folder its says that the file is not mine so icant install

Attachments

• 11111.png
    11111.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,620

Jerriel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I seem to be getting this same issue as well even after I changed the path for the backup file/application.
i was using wifi when using the backup ill try using the cable and fully reinstall cma (using revo uninstaller i can delete all the shiz in the registry)

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, does this save people from a jam if they forgot to backup vitashell while updating to enso 3.65? Awesome, I'm sure a ton of people will get some use outta this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over