Hacking Restore NAND and keep my save data?

Androoski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m on 4.1.0 and I want to be able to play smash online, so I need to restore to before I had cfw. All I want to do is restore my NAND, keep my hours in Zelda, and not get banned playing smash online.
Any suggestions?

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use Checkpoint to backup your saves to your SD card. Restore your NAND, play smash online, and when you're ready to stop playing online and start using CFW again, then you can use Checkpoint to restore your save.

If you wanna play risky, I've played online with Hekate for months and never got banned, and I did a lot of save backups and restoring using Checkpoint, but I haven't gone online since they released the Nintendo Online Subscription. I'd imagine that using CFW to restore your saves and play online is a lot more risky with 6.2.

Depends on how much playing online is worth to you.

ichibaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A nand backup is an image of your nand at the moment it was made, including whatever game saves you had. If you restore nand without making backup of your CURRENT game saves then they will be LOST because your nand will be wiped clean and rewritten over with the back up nand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw