Hacking restore deleted data

supersonicfan124

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
so long story short i decided itd be a smart idea to move my 3DS data to another SD card since i needed some extra space after i filled it up with cfws and hacked games, problem was i moved it to the SD card i used for my switch (of course i moved out all the switch files) and the micro SD card in question was over 100 gigs in size, i lost my save data for every game on that card and all that, ive tried all those data restoration softwares but all of them need me to pay a fee so if there are any truly free ones that arnt just free trials or even if one of you have a license, or any other method of restoring my sava data, id highly appreciate it

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so long story short i decided itd be a smart idea to move my 3DS data to another SD card since i needed some extra space after i filled it up with cfws and hacked games, problem was i moved it to the SD card i used for my switch (of course i moved out all the switch files) and the micro SD card in question was over 100 gigs in size, i lost my save data for every game on that card and all that, ive tried all those data restoration softwares but all of them need me to pay a fee so if there are any truly free ones that arnt just free trials or even if one of you have a license, or any other method of restoring my sava data, id highly appreciate it
How was it deleted? Was it like a system format from what the switch did. or just a delete from on the pc?

supersonicfan124

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
How was it deleted? Was it like a system format from what the switch did. or just a delete from on the pc?
honestly i dont know but heres the rundown on how i tried to move the data around: i got the 3DS SD card and popped it into my computer, copied the files onto my desktop, then i got out the switch SD card put the copied files into it, moved the switch data onto a hardrive i had lying around then like a fool i deleted the data on the original SD card assuming if things went wrong itd be fine since i have it on my desktop of course things didnt turn out fine

supersonicfan124

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
actually i think i found the problem basically right before i backed it up i saw a random "new folder" pop up so i went to delete it then it said "deleting Nintendo 3DS folder" i panicked and tried to stop it to no avail, i check the recycle bin and in never showed up, the random folder also went but so did the Nintendo 3DS folder which ya know has all the saves, and while we are on it would just getting a new SD card be able to solve it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@