1. Jiehfeng

OP Jiehfeng a.k.a, Your Maitreya

Sri Lanka
    Is it relatively easy to do? Is there a guide on it? Judging from how many resolution mods of games threads I've seen lately here, it should be a bit simple right? I was thinking of getting into it myself. :)

2. Kazesama

Kazesama GBAtemp Regular

United States
    check this reddit user posts, he explains how its done.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Kabuto_Kun

Jiehfeng likes this.
  3. Jiehfeng

OP Jiehfeng a.k.a, Your Maitreya

Sri Lanka
    I was thinking of a more user friendly guide. Is this one of those things that require a bit of coding expertise? Or is there a simple plugin that allows one to bump up the resolution of a vita game backup?

4. BasedIndex

BasedIndex splendid

Russia
    I don't code and I find it user friendly. There's a relatively easy workflow you have to follow.
    Check out this post https://www.reddit.com/r/vitahacks/...matic_psp_game_fixes_force_unleashed/dispktg/
    Cheers.

5. SphereX

SphereX Member
    Newcomer

United States
    This. I'm a n00b coder at best, but with the above method and a lot of trial and error it should be relatively simple for anyone to tackle, as long as you have a basic understanding of how the Vita renders its images.

Where it gets tricky is backbuffer rendering...

6. InquisitionImplied

InquisitionImplied Two-cent DF

United States
    When I try using the prxtool, I get the error "The procedure entry point _gxx_personality_v0 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Path\to\prxtool.exe" and I don't know how any of the other topics online mentioning this relate to using the tool

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Resolution, Question, Hacks