Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by TheodoreRonkowski, May 13, 2018.

1. TheodoreRonkowski
    OP

TheodoreRonkowski Newbie

Newcomer
    May 13, 2018
    United States
    I recently purchased a used Nintendo Wii and preformed the typical soft mod using this tutorial.
    Did this with the intention of playing, well I'm sure you can take a wild guess.

I downloaded and transferred the game file exactly like I should, and at first it worked just fine. Got past the first scenario with Leon and Krauser and even played through a small part of the second scenario with Leon and Claire... however I can't get the game to load the second scenario anymore and I don't understand why. I can play through the first scenario again no problem and I can play through The Umbrella Chronicles with no issues what so ever. I'm only having this problem with Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles.

My Wii is updated to Ver. 4.3U
    the homebrew channel is at Ver. 1.1.2/IOS58 v24.32
    USB Loader GX is Ver. 3.0 r1268
    My games are on a 32GB USB Flash Drive.

I don't know much about homebrew and stuff, so forgive me if I got some of the information I've provided wrong.
    I would just like some help with this, someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it!

2. CMDreamer

CMDreamer GBAtemp Fan

Oct 29, 2014
    Mexico
    Sometimes the issue is the storage media used. You should check if it doesn't has any faults.

Also, are you sure the game image is not damaged?

3. TheodoreRonkowski
    OP

TheodoreRonkowski Newbie

Newcomer
    May 13, 2018
    United States
    How do I check if the game image has been damaged?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice