Gaming Resident Evil: Revalations...$50?

Tnigz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I called my local Kmart today, and they informed me that RE:R was $50, but I knew the price drop was in effect to $40. He told me apparently the price drop didn't go through for them. Wha...can they even do this legally? Or is Capcom leeching off small urban towns?

I'll probly still be paying $50 for it, but it's quite bullshit imo...

Ima also post some pics later showing that it truly is $50... for the nonbelievers

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They can charge $500 for it if they want to, its a recommended retail price (RRP) of $40 stores can sell it for anything they want,

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

Oh wow, lol, that's awesome, thank you sir ^_^. Usually never have to order online, but gaw, My kmart sucks...
Newegg is one of the best and most trusted online electronic websites ever made for people in the US, I've spent over 10 grand over the past years on computer parts and other electronics, I normally get next day free shipping too.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
well, in any case it sucks you had to shell out on the original price, but then again, i personally think the game is worth the price tag. even though i'm still on the fence about buying it. will probably give in once the CPP bundle reaches our shores (the game is available in my area, but the CPP is yet to appear).

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I turn to Newegg for online game orders. Sometimes they'll have some pretty sweet deals, so check back often if there's another game you're looking for. It might just be on sale.

Tnigz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, lol, that's awesome, thank you sir ^_^. Usually never have to order online, but gaw, My kmart sucks...
just where in the states do you reside that your only choice of retail stores is a k-mart? the back water swamps of louisanna?

The ONLY other store where I live that sells games in particular, is Wal-Mart, but the thing is, it's across the Canadian border, but the a-holes there charge $6 in and out, so I'd be shelling out the $50 anyway.

Where I live sucks in particular because of how tech-retarded my community is, but it's almost a good thing because of my consideration of starting a computer repair business around here...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k-mart sucks anyway they charged tax on my 20 dollar's 3ds card why gamestop does not fucking assholes!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu