Resident Evil backup

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by euge, Dec 4, 2008.

Dec 4, 2008

Resident Evil backup by euge at 11:16 PM (826 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. euge
    OP

Newcomer euge Member

United States
    I backed up my Resident evil 4 and i have been playing it with the 0.3 gamma and just yesterday i saw it give the preview like on most games with the regular wii loader, i havent played it because of the fear of bricking my wii.
    Has this happened to anybody else, and i am 100% sure that i do not have a modded wii just the 0.3g loader. If i play it will it play diffrent because it is not the original and will it brick my wii? [​IMG]

2. kytran

Member kytran GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    hmm never seen that happen unless you saved with HOOKS.
    but when you do that it works and has no problem [​IMG]

from my understand can only BRICK something its ALTERING something on the Wii

loading a disc shouldn't brick a wii

3. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    No it wont brick, unless you installed an out of region update, which you would be prompted to update, that would give you a semi brick.......you should know the other forms of bricking. if not search the forum

4. euge
    OP

Newcomer euge Member

United States
    i think i have loaded with" hooks" once for clarification what are exactly "hooks"?
    is this a good thing or does it make it worse,
    because when i played resident evil 4 early in the game and sometimes every now and then the controller would turn off and my character would start walking around in circles. I dont know if it is a defective controller or what.

5. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    batteries playing up and about to die, or re connect to numchuk, happens to me sometimes on COD

6. euge
    OP

Newcomer euge Member

United States
    LMAO i decided to try it out and it gave me an error lol

Posts merged

I have brand new batteries in my wii mote and it reconnecting the nunchuck helps sometimes
    happens when i use the accelerometer to much like for example when sprinting in the game, if i shake the wii mote too much it disconnects, but who knows...

7. Chemical_Warfare

Member Chemical_Warfare GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    sounds like it could be a bad cord.. try a different nunchuck and see if it still happens?

8. aoikokoro

Newcomer aoikokoro Member

Mexico
    That is a common problem, it used to bother me a lot while i was playing NMH, but the i read in some forum that you just have to clean where you plug the nunchuck into the wiimote, blowing. And i did that, and the great thing is that works perfectly.