DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know how people resold ps3's and wii's online for outrageous prices of upwards of 800 and 400 dollars respectively, you think the same will happen with the 3DS? Some joe schmoe buying it and then reselling it for double? Just a thought.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Taking into account that a die-hard fan who is craving for a 3DS doesn't get his hands on one and the stocks are out. Yes.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It won't happen as long as Nintendo makes enough to meet the demand. IFthey don't produce enough, people will immediately start reselling them.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF I have enough money to buy two, then I will do that. I have one pre-ordered already, so I should be getting one on launch date. 400 - 450 sounds like a reasonable, "I need one nao" price.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
Argentum Vir said:
IF I have enough money to buy two, then I will do that. I have one pre-ordered already, so I should be getting one on launch date. 400 - 450 sounds like a reasonable, "I need one nao" price.

LOL, would you sell it here on the 'temp?
No of course not. For the most part the people on the 'temp are not average "foaming at the mouth" consumers. Even then, that would be USD, so the euro and the pound Australian Dollar would have to be equivalent to 3x the initial dollar amount.
smileipb2.png
I would have to put a discount on it if I couldn't find a buyer outside of GBAtemp anyway.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume it will happen.

Nintendo has even said that they have a limited quantity similar to the Wii (and you know how long it took for the Wii to get back in stock).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM