Homebrew Requirements for a Forwarder?

uberbdon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to know what is required to successfully use a forwarder, as I get a blank screen? Certain version of Homebrew? IOS versions? I've tried numberous forwarders and zero, nilch, nada have worked.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
all 6 of yoour post are asking the same question yet you still fail to give any details of what SM you have and how you hacked your wii in the first place....

details are needed if you cant post even that how to you expect anyone to help you

uberbdon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
all 6 of yoour post are asking the same question yet you still fail to give any details of what SM you have and how you hacked your wii in the first place....

details are needed if you cant post even that how to you expect anyone to help you

SM?

I'm on 4.0U if thats what you mean. I have IOS35 (I know thats required to use forwarders) and am using the latest CFG loader. It's a softmodded wii. I have IOS 249 and 222 installed. I'm currently running games from my Freeagent drive without any hitches. Uloader and CFG are the only loaders that have worked, which I can say is just a problem with my external HD.

Sorry for the lack of details but I'm new to this and don't know what info ya need.

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to have a few free blocks on your Wii, to install the channel. (Forwarders typically require very little)
You also need to have the boot.dol of the appropriate app in the CORRECT folder the forwarder specifies. Read the readme that came with the forwarder and it will tell you where the forwarder is looking for the .dol file.

Enjoy

uberbdon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eddie_Brock said:
You need to have a few free blocks on your Wii, to install the channel. (Forwarders typically require very little)
You also need to have the boot.dol of the appropriate app in the CORRECT folder the forwarder specifies. Read the readme that came with the forwarder and it will tell you where the forwarder is looking for the .dol file.

Enjoy

Tried. The CFG forwarders I've tried even specify that it'll check sd:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol AND sd:/apps/usbloader/boot.dol and none of the variations of forwarders or folder names I've tried worked. I just get a black screen. Also I have a lot of open blocks of memory. Anything else could be the problem?

boogaloo114

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello i am really new at all of this and am not too sure if this is even the right forum to be asking this hahahaha but i was wondering if anyone can tell me the steps a-z on how to be able to burn downloaded game torrents and play them on my wii and ps3 if possible any help would be greatly appreciated

uberbdon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boogaloo114 said:
Hello i am really new at all of this and am not too sure if this is even the right forum to be asking this hahahaha but i was wondering if anyone can tell me the steps a-z on how to be able to burn downloaded game torrents and play them on my wii and ps3 if possible any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks for bumping post
smile.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
just wondering but the folders your making on the root of the SD isnt SD/apps/****.boot.dol by any chance but SD:/apps/****.boot.dol

SD: as in the sdcard not a folder called sd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway