Requesting savefile pokemon x

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by dbzkamehameha, May 31, 2014.

1. dbzkamehameha
    OP

dbzkamehameha GBAtemp Regular

Mar 24, 2014
    if there is anyone, who is willing to hack (using powersave 3ds) my savefile or making a savefile (with the trainer name i want), could you sent a private message.

i want to start the game with all 3 starters and if its not to much with all items, like berries, tm, pokeballs, etc...

this is for the gateway 3ds

2. MGS1980

MGS1980 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 27, 2014
    United States
    You cannot use Powersaves to swap save files between two carts. Therefore, it is impossible to do what you are wanting.

However, you can easily trade for the all three starters on the GTS. It is also worth noting that the all TM/HM code has caused some people issues with game crashing if the edit was applied to a save file that had not cleared all of the gyms. This happened whenever they received the TM at the end of a Gym Leader battle.

3. dbzkamehameha
    OP

dbzkamehameha GBAtemp Regular

Mar 24, 2014

i forgot to say, that it is for the gateway 3ds

4. MGS1980

MGS1980 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 27, 2014
    United States
    It still can't be done. You cannot use Powersaves on a Gateway save. Even if you had a cart version played on emunand, Powersaves will not recognize the save on the cart as being valid.

The only way that we were able to compile the community save the way that we did was by using a cart played on an unmodified 3DS that could be used with Powersaves, and then trading that content over to the ROM on a Gateway 3DS.

5. ozling

ozling Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    Know anyone with another 3DS/Pokemon X/Y? They can start the game, trade you the starter and start again etc.

If they have a Gateway, then they can save the game to PC, trade the pokemons away, recopy the game back to the microSD card, and they have restored all their original pokemons, as the save is on the game 'rom' itself.

Only drawback, the pokemons will not have your name as owner but will level up quicker as a traded pokemon.