[Requesting Save File] Pokemon Arceus start/early game

Elephant2212

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a save file from early on in Pokemon Arceus? Trying to play on Ryujinx emulator and it keeps freezing during the opening cutscene for me. I've tried the other save files on here which are all mostly 100% saves and the game works fine. Would like to play through myself from the beginning so I'm looking for a save file from as early on as I can get. I don't mind what character model or name was chosen for the character.

Thanks!

StewieNOT2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I Just started playing today and I have played less than 30 mins. I could hook you up, but I'm not sure where I find my save file. If you can figure out where the save file is I'll upload it here for you :)

StewieNOT2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I figured it out through trial and error. Im just going to include a step by step so you know where to paste these files, incase you dont already know.

1. Start Ryujinx
2. Click "Files"
3. Select "Open Ryujinx folder"
4. Open "bis" folder then "user" folder.
5. You're looking for "save" and "saveMeta"
6. Remove both of those.
7. Insert the folders I included in my link
Change the name of the folders I included from "User Save" & "User Save Meta" to match the folders that were already in the bis > user folder. So "save" and "saveMeta" for me.

Link; https://easyupload.io/8urwfe

Let me know if it worked :)

DailyDepression

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, I tried your file and I think youre missing the save files from your character itself, I don't know how to name it actually but you can get it by right clicking on the game in your Ryujinx launcher and click on "Open Save Directory" or something, there should be three save files in there name "main", "backup", and "main2". Would be awesome if you could add these aswell!

Kind regards! :D

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a file starting the game on jksv, basicially just finishing the first quest, if you need ir with the main and main2 files

Sekiro93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm looking for an early game save too, because I would like to have the additional content that you get with old saves from other games

gold8878

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a save file from early on in Pokemon Arceus? Trying to play on Ryujinx emulator and it keeps freezing during the opening cutscene for me. I've tried the other save files on here which are all mostly 100% saves and the game works fine. Would like to play through myself from the beginning so I'm looking for a save file from as early on as I can get. I don't mind what character model or name was chosen for the character.

Thanks!
I have a custom one that I worked on for months it is still in early game Have not really touched it for quite some time are you interested If so Send me a message to discus it further

gold8878

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Top Notch Beginner Save File

Table of Contents

All Items
All Pokemon Shiny and Non Shiny
Starter Rowlet

Early game Just Started

please Note this File is RAR And Password Protected Please message me to gain access to the file also must have a modded switch to use it

Attachments

• Top Notch Saves.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 195

Dharshan

Trophies
XP
Country
India

Table of Contents

All Items
Starter Rowlet

Early game Just Started

please Note this File is RAR And Password Protected Please message me to gain access to the file also must have a modded switch to use it
Can I get the password

abdulbaseer

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan

Table of Contents

All Items
Starter Rowlet

Early game Just Started

can i please have the password

joaoqcosta

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Table of Contents

All Items
Starter Rowlet

Early game Just Started

can i have the password?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw