Gaming Requesting Pokemon Diamond/Pearl save file

Takora

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I'm after a save file for either Pokemon Diamond or Pearl that has beaten the Elite 4 and has the National Dex avaliable. The reason I need this save is so I can test to see if my Australian Ruby cart can transfer Pokemon over to a US version of Diamond or Pearl. I've tried GameFAQs, and found a save file there, but when I converted it to R4 format and placed it with the ROM, it loaded but was just a blank save file.

So, if someone has a save that works, it would be appreciated.

FrozenOne23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yea, I don't think someone with the US version has already finished the game. I'm playing for 9 hours now and I think that's long enough for now
smile.gif

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi all,

I'm after a save file for either Pokemon Diamond or Pearl that has beaten the Elite 4 and has the National Dex avaliable. The reason I need this save is so I can test to see if my Australian Ruby cart can transfer Pokemon over to a US version of Diamond or Pearl. I've tried GameFAQs, and found a save file there, but when I converted it to R4 format and placed it with the ROM, it loaded but was just a blank save file.

So, if someone has a save that works, it would be appreciated.

I don't have a sav file, sorry, but I think it can be done (Pal Park transfer). At least to Europe I'm nearly sure it works (90%).

anthonyn66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i have a problem... i have both pokemon diamond and pearl on my ez-flash v but the save files are the same! can anyone help?

Chiisuchianu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Zazie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should have one(mostly legit, too).
And I think I've racked up about 25 hours on the game or so.
Though, on the save it should only be about 15 or so.

I'll upload it later tonight, as I'm at school now.

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have legit Pokemon Diamond cart and an EZ IV and I wasn't able to get it to work. I copied pokemon emerald to the nor memory on the EZ4 and saved the game, booted up diamond with the EZ IV in the GBA slot and PalPark couldn't find any pokemon. I was hoping to get this to work so that I could use copies of my legit emerald saves to transfer the pokemon so I would still have them on my GBA game as well.

On a similar note, is there a util that will backup and restore a sav file from a real copy of pokemon emerald? That way I could make a copy of my current emerald save, transfer the pokes to pal park then restore the save so they are on my emerald as well.

Edit: found a util to backup and restore saves on a commercial GBA cart - here:
http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/SendSave/index.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ