Hacking [REQUEST] Wolf Link Amiibo Maxed Out Save

Ituron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't own a Wii U I bought the Amiibo strictly to use it with the Switch when I buy it. I'm hoping in the future they can initialize it as well so if I can't find someone with a Wii U and the game I can still use it.

Pull request here for those interested https://github.com/HiddenRambler/TagMo/pull/7

i see, if you have a new 3ds that can read amiibos by any chance i could send you the dump of my wolf link amiibo using this homebrew https://github.com/Ordim3n/Smash-Amiibo-Cheat-Tool/releases
where you then could just restore the data part.

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i see, if you have a new 3ds that can read amiibos by any chance i could send you the dump of my wolf link amiibo using this homebrew https://github.com/Ordim3n/Smash-Amiibo-Cheat-Tool/releases
I can use my roommates new 3ds to do that probably. Although, I've never used this tool but I'm sure it's pretty simple. Has anyone else tried to copy one Wolf Link to another with this tool?

Bladescarr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you possibly send the dump of the amiibo to me, please?

I want to try to load it to my Wolf Link amiibo.

Thank you so much!

I'm so mad though, because I had my own legit Wolf Link amiibo data, but with only like 10 hearts, so I was trying to increase it.

(This was before all these recent developments, like the TP Tagmo update) I tried some other different ways and just ended up corrupting my data, so now there is nothing on it and I can't use Tagmo to increase the hearts.

I also can't rewrite the TP data to my amiibo, because I sold my Wii U to get a Switch, haha.

Oh, the luck :)

Last edited by Bladescarr,

below50

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Enjoy. Took me about 2 hours to obtain this tbh, had to setup jGecko for infinite HP and use the 100% hero mode save, getting it all setup and then doing the actual cave took 2 hours. Definitely worth it, hope you all enjoy.

This is Wolf Link Amiibo Bin (extracted via powersaves for amiibo by Datel), it has 20 Hearts, beaten cave of shadows all the way to B40 (entire thing).

Can't wait to use this bad boy in Breath of the Wild!

Attachments

• Wolf Link (20 Hearts, Cave of Shadows Beaten, B40).rar
    658 bytes · Views: 2,199

Arkangelshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Enjoy. Took me about 2 hours to obtain this tbh, had to setup jGecko for infinite HP and use the 100% hero mode save, getting it all setup and then doing the actual cave took 2 hours. Definitely worth it, hope you all enjoy.

This is Wolf Link Amiibo Bin (extracted via powersaves for amiibo by Datel), it has 20 Hearts, beaten cave of shadows all the way to B40 (entire thing).

Hi there, can i upload/use your .bin to the amiiqo ? will it work on the Switch BOTW??

Rixis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking through now trying to see how to set up this program as i haven't ever done it before; but i just wanted to take a moment to thank you for uploading this file.

D

Deleted User

Thanks for the upload! Do you know how I can get this onto the amiibo with an Android device or Wii U homebrew? I tried using tagmo but it crashes every time I attempt to rewrite the amiibo

Last edited by ,

Rixis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hey,
Not to be that guy but...... Got everything set up, updated with the new homebrew, smash amiibo tool installed; however im not exactly certain where to put your save file on the sd card so that the program reads it properly and uploads it to the amiibo when i put it on the nfc reader. I'm guessing that once i have the file in the proper location is use the menu selection of customer file writing. Ive done a ton of rooting with different android devices, as well as the old amazon units turning them into touch pads for wall fixtures and such, however ive never messed with the 3dsxl before. Anyone mind lending a hand? i am updated to the current firmware, and have the proper version of homebrew for the US model installed.

Each time it reads the Amiibo it says the data is successfully loaded, opening appdata, then states that it failed to open the appdata and says it isnt initialized.

This is a new Amiibo that i got in the mail today. I set it up with the 3dsxl and saved it to my profile, however i do not have a wii u any longer nor a copy of twilight princess. Is this something i can do without having connected it to a physical copy of twilight princess in the shadow cave?

Last edited by Rixis,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,
Not to be that guy but...... Got everything set up, updated with the new homebrew, smash amiibo tool installed; however im not exactly certain where to put your save file on the sd card so that the program reads it properly and uploads it to the amiibo when i put it on the nfc reader. I'm guessing that once i have the file in the proper location is use the menu selection of customer file writing. Ive done a ton of rooting with different android devices, as well as the old amazon units turning them into touch pads for wall fixtures and such, however ive never messed with the 3dsxl before. Anyone mind lending a hand? i am updated to the current firmware, and have the proper version of homebrew for the US model installed.

Each time it reads the Amiibo it says the data is successfully loaded, opening appdata, then states that it failed to open the appdata and says it isnt initialized.

This is a new Amiibo that i got in the mail today. I set it up with the 3dsxl and saved it to my profile, however i do not have a wii u any longer nor a copy of twilight princess. Is this something i can do without having connected it to a physical copy of twilight princess in the shadow cave?
The file he provided is an Amiibo bin, not a savegame for a game. Flash it to an empty NFC NTAG215 with TagMo.

souljasam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

JJ_Bigaboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
The file he provided is an Amiibo bin, not a savegame for a game. Flash it to an empty NFC NTAG215 with TagMo.
Just to check (because I think a lot of people are wondering this) is it possible to take the save file from a Wolf Link amiibo that has 20 hearts and put it onto another Wolf Link amiibo that hasn't been used on Twilight Princess before? Is that possible or not?

Last edited by JJ_Bigaboo,

icestrike9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to check (because I think a lot of people are wondering this) is it possible to take the save file from a Wolf Link amiibo that has 20 hearts and put it onto another Wolf Link amiibo that hasn't been used on Twilight Princess before? Is that possible or not?

Right that is not clear, so this is what works and doesn't right?

Works:
  • Amiiqo with the .bin file.
  • TagMo with blank NTAG215 chips and the .bin file *
  • TagMO Here with TP HD and physical Amiibo wolf link just to edit playes own save in Cave Of Shadows (??) *
*Need an NFC Android device

Not tested (doesn't work)
  • TagMo with Amiibo wolf link and .bin file.

Is that correct? So as far as everyone knows a physical wolf Amiibo can not be created to have 20 hearts in the CoS? It can only be edited after actually playing CoS in TP to have 20 hearts with the link above to the unofficial TagMo?

Last edited by icestrike9,

JJ_Bigaboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
Right that is not clear, so this is what works and doesn't right?

Works:
  • Amiiqo with the .bin file.
  • TagMo with blank NTAG215 chips and the .bin file *
  • TagMO Here with TP HD and physical Amiibo wolf link just to edit playes own save in Cave Of Shadows (??) *
*Need an NFC Android device

Not tested (doesn't work)
  • TagMo with Amiibo wolf link and .bin file.

Is that correct? So as far as everyone knows a physical wolf Amiibo can not be created to have 20 hearts in the CoS? It can only be edited after actually playing CoS in TP to have 20 hearts with the link above to the unofficial TagMo?
Decided to go out and test this myself. I currently own a Wolf Link amiibo that hasn't been used on Twilight Princess HD before. When I scan it with said TagMo app the option to edit it is there but I get an "Invalid amiibo state", leading me to the assumption that you cannot edit it without having at least used it on Twilight Princess HD. Luckily I own the game, but it sucks to those who will be buying the amiibo separately when it's released.

Edit: it also doesn't appear that you're able to edit the physical amiibo. I keep trying to save the data back onto it but it keeps giving me an error (java.io.Exception: Transceive failed). Not sure how to fix this in all honesty.

Last edited by JJ_Bigaboo,

THX4210

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, could you please post your write.amiibo data for your Wolf Link amiibo? I don't believe the .bin file that was posted here is compatible with the Smash Amiibo Cheat Tool.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hearts that get transferred over, is that based on the maximum amount of hearts you have in Twilight Princess HD or how much heart you have remaining when you finish the Cave of Shadows?

Also the score at the end that counts the amount of damage you take. Is that just for scoring or is that counted against you too in regards to transferring over.

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was wondering if I can't just backup my Wolf Link Amiibo which I registered to my Mii (but still has 3 hearts) with TagMo and edit the bin file on PC with a HexEdit to simpy raise the hearts to 20 and flash back.
Anyone did this?

TobiasAmaranth

Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
So is the only way to do this with a legitimate Wolf Link Amiibo to load TPHD, inject a completed save file, and run the full Cave of Shadows with the max HP cheat?

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... -_-

Edit: Done and done. jGecko made things super quick once I figured it out.

Last edited by TobiasAmaranth,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87...