Do you want a 3DS text editor?

• Total voters

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It would be pretty hard to type on the 3DS
If you want i'll make one with the keyboard of pictochat3DS, but typing kind'a sucks on 3DS

MrAwesomefalcon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care how you make it. Just as long as I can edit .txt files. Other files would be awesome, but I'm not sure how easy/hard it would be.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Took me longer to upload that video than make that app, it doesn't include a file browser and only the firsth 127 characters though.
(Havent tested any of the other characters, but it probably doesn't)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll most likely also change the keyboard to use more of the touch screen

MrAwesomefalcon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted it so I could take notes (I know how awful is would be to type on a 3DS) But mainly so I could edit files like MapleIRC.settings, or retroarch.cfg, or hbl.cfg & hbltheme.cfg for mashers HBL Grid Mod without having to go through FTP or removing the SD card.

Edit: Thanks for working on this! I just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten about this. :(

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Indidn't forget. Was just working on pictochat that week, now that it's been updated ingot time for something else for a while.

D

Deleted User

Hello I was wondering if you could give me any tips on making a text editor like yours I am learning
C++ and I am having trouble adding a keyboard and the devkitpro examples are no help either because i cannot figure out how to create and save a txt file to the SD card and adding background photos is requires imagemagx and is very complex any help would be much apriciated thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?