ROM Hack [REQUEST] Team Kirby Crash Deluxe plugin

Raineykins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After fiddling around last night, I found that the first set can only go up to FF, however the pair of digits to the right of it was a multiplier. Essentially, if you put "FF FF" you'll end up with well over 60k apples (255 squared)

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Here are the save offsets Kourin posted, just in text form:

N38PhB6.png

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't care about the grinding, I just want to make it so the apple tree is at max harvest potential, since it gives you more apples per harvest if you buy enough apples.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't care about the grinding, I just want to make it so the apple tree is at max harvest potential, since it gives you more apples per harvest if you buy enough apples.
In order to do that, we would have to find the offset for the tree's level. We'll only be able that offset after someone here compares past and present saves after upgrading the tree.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Cool! Thanks! But can you still do the thing with HXD Hex Editor required to edit amounts of Rare Fragments?
Yes,you can still edit your save file but Rare Fragments is in the plugin (though apparently currently broken). Have you a save file where uou've progressed far enough to spend them? I haven't got that far yet, I need to see if it's actually brokn or not.

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes,you can still edit your save file but Rare Fragments is in the plugin (though apparently currently broken). Have you a save file where uou've progressed far enough to spend them? I haven't got that far yet, I need to see if it's actually brokn or not.
As soon as I get to that point, I will upload the save.

Reactions: Slattz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)