Gaming Request: Someone to tradeback my shinies/mew with. (restarting game)

zerohealinzz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

I have made some mistakes with playing my first playthrough in lets go Pikachu.

Now i want to start over, but i got some shiny pokemon/meltan/melmetal and mew that i DO NOT want to lose.

Is there anyyyyone that is willing to help me trade them back to my new game (prefere someone who's been here a while already)?

I can help you with version exclusives in both games, or i can get you multiple meltan if interested..

I apologies if this is not the right place to ask, feel free to remove the post if this is the case.

sarge1038

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Looking for someone to give me a mew for my pokedex entry, will give it back straight away as its the last one to get the shiny charm! Can trade you an extra exclusive pokemon for the help!

ThomasWild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have made some mistakes with playing my first playthrough in lets go Pikachu.

Now i want to start over, but i got some shiny pokemon/meltan/melmetal and mew that i DO NOT want to lose.

Is there anyyyyone that is willing to help me trade them back to my new game (prefere someone who's been here a while already)?

I can help you with version exclusives in both games, or i can get you multiple meltan if interested..

I apologies if this is not the right place to ask, feel free to remove the post if this is the case.
Zero I can help if you haven’t got to move everything over yet just let me know. I also have a shiny hunter I’m trying to make gengar and get back so we could help each other.

Reactions: chartube12

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC