Request: Someone to tradeback my shinies/mew with. (restarting game)

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by zerohealinzz, Dec 27, 2018.

1. zerohealinzz
    OP

zerohealinzz GBAtemp Regular

Feb 21, 2018
    Netherlands
    Hello,

I have made some mistakes with playing my first playthrough in lets go Pikachu.

Now i want to start over, but i got some shiny pokemon/meltan/melmetal and mew that i DO NOT want to lose.

Is there anyyyyone that is willing to help me trade them back to my new game (prefere someone who's been here a while already)?

I can help you with version exclusives in both games, or i can get you multiple meltan if interested..

I apologies if this is not the right place to ask, feel free to remove the post if this is the case.

2. Triptamine

Triptamine Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2018
    Australia
    Can you even trade Mew?

3. Pippin666
    This message by Pippin666 has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 2, 2019, Reason: Useless post.
    Dec 28, 2018
  4. chartube12

chartube12 Captain Chaz 86

Mar 3, 2010
    United States
    Can you store mew on the pokeball plus? Than send him back once you have started over?

5. sarge1038

sarge1038 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2019
    Australia
    Looking for someone to give me a mew for my pokedex entry, will give it back straight away as its the last one to get the shiny charm! Can trade you an extra exclusive pokemon for the help!

6. ThomasWild

ThomasWild Member

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2019
    United States
    Zero I can help if you haven’t got to move everything over yet just let me know. I also have a shiny hunter I’m trying to make gengar and get back so we could help each other.

chartube12 likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted