ROM Hack [REQUEST] Savefile for Virtue's Last Reward

Whyanon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I screwed up and didn't know about the PEC Room glitch, and I saved exactly on that puzzle, now my screen only freezes when loading the game file.
I've been told that there's a way to create a save file up to the point where I was. I'll be leaving an image to show my progress as exact as I can remember, if anyone's more knowledgeable about this stuff. Or just guide as to how I can make my own is fine either way.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• VLR save.png
    VLR save.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,028

haganebr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm assuming the stuff in yellow is what you've covered? I have a save with exactly that, so you're in luck xD save has been extracted with SaveDataFiler from the US Version running from a sky3ds. It's right at the part where you get to choose a door (Choosing the blue one will get you back to the PEC room).

Attachments

• 00000967.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 528
Reactions: Whyanon

Whyanon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming the stuff in yellow is what you've covered? I have a save with exactly that, so you're in luck xD save has been extracted with SaveDataFiler from the US Version running from a sky3ds. It's right at the part where you get to choose a door (Choosing the blue one will get you back to the PEC room).

It worked!
Thank you SO MUCH. Hopefully this thread is useful for anyone else who didn't know about the PEC Room as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-