1. Llywelyn_Soren

OP Llywelyn_Soren Newbie
    Newcomer

Hong Kong
    I am aware of the fact that this game is pretty old right now (like 6 years old already), but a couple months ago I started playing this game again and it is pretty entertaining for me.
    It is a shame that I will have to trade to get certain characters (like the angels and the devils) and I am tired of the endless grinding for tokens for some of the Gacha Machine players.

Therefore I'd like to request a save file editor for this game (Inazuma Eleven 3 (Team Ogre Attacks)) with functions such as ''generating'' players (including the lightning bolt/ bomb blast game exclusives) and if possible with some level/stats functions (since TP/FP have been decreased in comparison with the first and second games).

I'd really appreciate it if someone would be so kind to do that. Thanks in advance.

Milozaki likes this.
  2. SwareJonge

SwareJonge Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I have succesfully edited saves before but idk if i'm capable of making a dedicated editor for it.
    I've done things like editing item count, adding moves to players, changing the level of a move, edit player stats(partially) and change what player you're scouting and the level of the scouted player

Milozaki likes this.
  3. JakxvL

JakxvL Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Would you please explain how to do it plss

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Attacks), Request, Inazuma