ROM Hack Request: Save file editor for Inazuma Eleven 3 (Team Ogre Attacks)

Llywelyn_Soren

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I am aware of the fact that this game is pretty old right now (like 6 years old already), but a couple months ago I started playing this game again and it is pretty entertaining for me.
It is a shame that I will have to trade to get certain characters (like the angels and the devils) and I am tired of the endless grinding for tokens for some of the Gacha Machine players.

Therefore I'd like to request a save file editor for this game (Inazuma Eleven 3 (Team Ogre Attacks)) with functions such as ''generating'' players (including the lightning bolt/ bomb blast game exclusives) and if possible with some level/stats functions (since TP/FP have been decreased in comparison with the first and second games).

I'd really appreciate it if someone would be so kind to do that. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Milozaki

SwareJonge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have succesfully edited saves before but idk if i'm capable of making a dedicated editor for it.
I've done things like editing item count, adding moves to players, changing the level of a move, edit player stats(partially) and change what player you're scouting and the level of the scouted player

Reactions: Milozaki

JakxvL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have succesfully edited saves before but idk if i'm capable of making a dedicated editor for it.
I've done things like editing item count, adding moves to players, changing the level of a move, edit player stats(partially) and change what player you're scouting and the level of the scouted player
Would you please explain how to do it plss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm