[Request] Save editors for the following games

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by RemixDeluxe, Nov 17, 2015.

1. RemixDeluxe
    OP

RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
    Streetpass Mii Plaza - Whether its possible or not to access the extdata for this I am not sure but to make any edits for the fishing game would be a god send.

Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash - Either some way to get max coins or all the trophies. Cant continue to the last world within the game without the amiibo, sorry digital only users but a save editor is your only hope.

Dead or Alive: Dimensions - Some way to unlock all the DLC which was only made available for a limited time near the launch of the game? Its lost forever, I emailed Team Ninja about this and they have no plans to bring it back so a save editor would be our only hope.

Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson - Some way to have the bonus character Murasame unlocked. He is unlocked for free if you have save data imported from the first game. Sadly those that imported a Japanese copy have no option to allow this.

Please and thank you to anyone who wants to take a crack at this

2. ShinKa

ShinKa Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2017
    Canada
    If you ask for a "Save Editor", logically you should use a custom frimware, right?

If you use a custom frimware and you have the FreeShop installed in your 3DS, you could have installed the DLC for Senran Kagura 2 that will give you Murasame and some others outfit / accessory / Hairstyles, and more.

And lol i didn't see that: Nov 16, 2015

Last edited by ShinKa, Feb 12, 2017