[Request] Rules of the Internet

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by NuikopeaDemon, Oct 20, 2015.

  1. NuikopeaDemon
    OP

    NuikopeaDemon Hello Darkness

    Member
    672
    266
    Sep 3, 2015
    New Zealand
    Hastings
    Ok.... Yes I know it's a stupid request but could someone make this for me?

    I mean it shouldn't be hard for devs for this

    I mean it could be complex I don't know.
    Maybe make it like a Book

    Thanks
     
    Margen67 likes this.
  2. farias0

    farias0 Whatever

    Member
    139
    68
    Sep 29, 2015
    Brazil
    Margen67 and ferofax like this.
  3. NuikopeaDemon
    OP

    NuikopeaDemon Hello Darkness

    Member
    672
    266
    Sep 3, 2015
    New Zealand
    Hastings
    I didn't know there was an Ebook Reader for the 3DS But thank you I will look now
     
    Margen67 likes this.
  4. farias0

    farias0 Whatever

    Member
    139
    68
    Sep 29, 2015
    Brazil
    You'll find easily around here, the release thread is a relatively new one.
     
    Margen67 and NuikopeaDemon like this.
  5. NuikopeaDemon
    OP

    NuikopeaDemon Hello Darkness

    Member
    672
    266
    Sep 3, 2015
    New Zealand
    Hastings
    I have it now :) just need to convert the webpage to pdf
     
    Margen67 likes this.
  6. ferofax

    ferofax End of the World

    Member
    2,566
    437
    Jan 26, 2009
    Philippines
    Humans aren't generous enough to keep the status quo at 50/50. One will always want more than the other. It's actually 20/80.
    80% of the whole goes to the top 20% of society, and the remaining 20% of the whole goes to the remaining 80% of society. No exceptions.


    ...sorry, i picked it out of that page that was linked. lol
     
    Margen67 likes this.
  7. ElyosOfTheAbyss

    ElyosOfTheAbyss GBAtemp Addict

    Member
    2,212
    1,708
    Aug 20, 2015
    I would make one untill I saw this
    wow such rudeness to me
     
  8. 101239

    101239 GBATemp Irregular

    Banned
    312
    158
    Oct 25, 2015
    United States
    Maybe Somewhere near you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I'm trying to build a 3ds development environment for mac and when i do this is the first thing thats gonna happen. :yaynds: