ROM Hack [Request? O.o] How to hack a DS Games's Music

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raiser
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,869
  • Replies Replies 4

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
42
Trophies
1
Website
Visit site
XP
681
Country
Canada
Hello out there,

Just pointing out that I'm no good at hacking or programming or any of that.
In Xenosaga I+II for the DS, is there a way to change the normal battle theme to the actual battle theme from the PS2 Xenosaga game?
Any way at all? Because I think someone did it on Tetris or something, so I'm wondering if it's possible for this as well.

B.Impulseee
 
well replacing the sound file yes, but dunno with the ps2 file, but Fast made a good explanation about the DS sound file, it is in the GBATemp rom hacking documentation=P
 
SpyMaster said:
I done a Tutorial about that, but it's in french ^^
Use Google Language Tools, its not near 100% but its readable
wink.gif
 
Sp33der said:
well replacing the sound file yes, but dunno with the ps2 file, but Fast made a good explanation about the DS sound file, it is in the GBATemp rom hacking documentation=P
Sorry, but can you point out where the replacing sound file part in Fast's guide? I can't really find it.

QUOTE(SpyMaster @ Jul 7 2008, 09:51 AM) I done a Tutorial about that, but it's in french ^^
Really? Can you give me the link please? =)
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted