ROM Hack request ntr solution for games that use extened ram

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i liked using ntr but sun and moon uses extended ram so maybe some thing can be implemented into the cfw to load cheats into games alot of people like me still have the old 3ds

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it can't be done, other wise it would've been. (for extended ram games)
Due to the simple fact that extended ram games require a reboot to launch basically kills the use of NTR.
I'm not saying making cheats for Pokemon S&M is impossible, but making a ntr solution would be.

Reactions: KapuDaKoopa

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure it can't be done, other wise it would've been. (for extended ram games)
Due to the simple fact that extended ram games require a reboot to launch basically kills the use of NTR.
I'm not saying making cheats for Pokemon S&M is impossible, but making a ntr solution would be.
well the firmware still has to run in the backround so im thinking of a cheat system being made into the cfw

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the firmware still has to run in the backround so im thinking of a cheat system being made into the cfw

Sounds way too complex to do unless someone out there wants to go ahead and tackle the task of doing so, but before anyone else says it to you, time to upgrade bro (:

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
What is the problem you are referring to?
Sun and Moon is an extended memory game which means you reboot the 3ds into it. If you load NTR then reboot into the game the 3ds is rebooted and NTR unloaded.

The Mode 3 CIA could be the workaround for this, if you load the game and then load the mode 3 cia. I don't have an o3ds to test on though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.