ROM Hack [REQUEST] Miitopia (JPN) cheat plugin?

Lavaimp

☆ミ
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I hope this isn't ridiculous to ask, i've been playing the japanese release of miitopia and I'm having a super hard time with one of the bosses. I don't really know how to edit the save file because I don't know what the hex info is for level and such, but if it's possible to add a cheat that gives max level and all gear, I would really love it!

I hope i'm doing this right, I have never requested something like this.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
there is a cheat plugin at speedfly.cn
1. Inf HP 2. Enmey HP 1 3. Inf MP 4. Enmey MP 0 after Use 5. Money 777777 6. Game Ticket 777 7. Banana 77 8. Candy 77 9. EXP Max after Battle 10. Favor Max after Dialog 11. Help Max after Kill 12. All Food 98 need enter Use Food Menu 13. All Book Collection Exclude Mii need enter All Book Menu 14. All Medal need enter Medal Menu 15. Inf Sprinkle

Lavaimp

☆ミ
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
there is a cheat plugin at speedfly.cn
1. Inf HP 2. Enmey HP 1 3. Inf MP 4. Enmey MP 0 after Use 5. Money 777777 6. Game Ticket 777 7. Banana 77 8. Candy 77 9. EXP Max after Battle 10. Favor Max after Dialog 11. Help Max after Kill 12. All Food 98 need enter Use Food Menu 13. All Book Collection Exclude Mii need enter All Book Menu 14. All Medal need enter Medal Menu 15. Inf Sprinkle
It's probably just because i'm really confused, but I put the plugin in the plugin folder, is it an extended memory game as well, because when I try to load the game it says "an error has occured"

i hope I downloaded the right thing

Edit: I know why its' not working, My version is 1.1, the cheat plugin is for 1.0

Last edited by Lavaimp,

Lavaimp

☆ミ
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to double post (i think that the forum merges replies though) but I'm actually not sure about the cheat plugin stuff. Does anyone know if the download links are correct or if I do need to do something with the mode 3 / extended memory things?

http://www.speedfly.cn/18133.html is the link to the speedfly plugin, I can't figure out if the mega link was even the right one or if I should have clicked a different one.

Lavaimp

☆ミ
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
all 3 url will download the same file
That's what I expected
However, whenever I try to load the cheats it does the green screen, but shortly into the loading it freezes before it can get to the title screen
then it says that an error has occurred and I have to shut down my console. I just want to figure out how to fix this since I don't think that I can make my own cheats for the game, especially since i'm not good enough at hex editing to mod my save file yet.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
That's what I expected
However, whenever I try to load the cheats it does the green screen, but shortly into the loading it freezes before it can get to the title screen
then it says that an error has occurred and I have to shut down my console. I just want to figure out how to fix this since I don't think that I can make my own cheats for the game, especially since i'm not good enough at hex editing to mod my save file yet.
if an error occurred, make sure the cheat plugin for the game version matches your game version
or try update your ntr to the latest version 3.4 or use the newest version of bootntr selector

Last edited by dsrules,

Lavaimp

☆ミ
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
if an error occurred, make sure the cheat plugin for the game version matches your game version
or try update your ntr to the latest version 3.4 or use the newest version of bootntr selector
I think it may be because my game is version 1.1, but I don't really know how to downgrade it & i'm worried about losing my save (despite having backups, i worry they're only compatible with 1.1? probably a silly worry)

I am using 3.4 so the first thing is the only thing I can think of now.

Nexives

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think it may be because my game is version 1.1, but I don't really know how to downgrade it & i'm worried about losing my save (despite having backups, i worry they're only compatible with 1.1? probably a silly worry)

I am using 3.4 so the first thing is the only thing I can think of now.

Hey, sorry if you've already figured it out, but you can just delete the update file in FBI. Just go into Titles and look for Miitopia. The file size would be much smaller to the 700MB+ of the actual game, and it'll say "Vr 1.1" or something to that degree. Just delete that and you should be alright.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.