[Request] HomeMenuHax with a Custom Theme

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by TheDuckMan64, Oct 29, 2015.

1. TheDuckMan64
    OP

TheDuckMan64 Chicken nugget.

Oct 9, 2015
    Could anyone compile HomeMenuHax with a custom theme for meh/tell me what I'll need to compile it myself? I've been using OS X, but I do have access to Linux. I have an O3DS 10.1.10-27E.

Attached Files:

2. MyLegGuy

MyLegGuy Moron

Nov 26, 2014
    United States
    no.

Oh wait, according to the guy under me, this is possible.

Last edited by MyLegGuy, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Ammako

Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Dec 22, 2009
    Canada
    I'm actually setting up a linux environment for hopefully compiling my own custom themehax themes, I could do yours once I have it figured out.
    Keep in mind it might not always work right because custom theme implementation is a bit unstable. From what I've gathered commercial themes have trouble working right with themehax, while custom user-name themes usually worked fine. But we'll see.

4. TheDuckMan64
    OP

Oct 9, 2015
    Oh nice.

And yes, it is possible. I just haven't been able for the life of me been able to get the makefile to compile.

fiese_nase likes this.
  5. Cydget

Cydget GBAtemp Fan

Oct 1, 2015
    United States
    I attempted this a while ago. It had too many problems. Yellows8 said that the next update will have better support for it. Wait until that is released.

Ammako likes this.
  6. Ammako

Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Dec 22, 2009
    Canada
    Your theme also seems to be missing images and the bottom screen picture you included is in a completely wrong format (and wrong size to boot.)

7. TheDuckMan64
    OP

Oct 9, 2015
    Are you sure? It's the theme I'm using right now, just decompiled with YATA+. And yes, it is missing one (non-vital) texture