Hacking Request: For Wii Backup Launchers

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to make a request for the previous versions of the Wii Backup Launcher and get them on different cIOS numbers.

I'd like to have Wii Backup Launcher 0.3 Beta on cIOS 247 - The Reason why I asked is I like to play Super Smash Bros Brawl on a Dual-Layer Disc I have Japanese,US,PAL and I don't want them to be useless and I don't want to see the same video over and over.
I'd like to have Wii Backup Launcher 0.3 Alpha on cIOS 248 - The reason why I asked is I want to have this one too before the 002 Error Fix.

I'd like to tell you why am I doing this since the Gamecube Backup Launcher is coming out I'd like to prepare for it so I can use cIOS that is needs 249 so it won't interfere with the other cIOS'.

I know this can be done please do your best.

Thanks,
TrapperKeeperX

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
... First off ALPHA and BETA launchers aren't that great, may not even play Smash, not sure. Just use gamma
Second the GC launcher is going to use MIOS. not cIOS

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you only need the 0.3beta for Smash so you can install the cIOS_fix248 and run the game with SoftChip pointing towards IOS248, the Gamma Loader has the same and more compatibility than 0.1leaked - 0.1beta - 0.3beta (there is no 0.3 alpha), just the fact that the Dual Layer discs can't be readed...!!!
smile.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The 002 fix has nothing to do with the cIOS, so no need for a special cIOS without it. There's already an installer for the beta cIOS for IOS247 position, you only need to search it. And the gc backup launcher would most likely run with every backup cIOS capable of loading 1:1 copies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?